BY PREMIER PET PRODUCTS

PRR1050: Features: -Dog toy-Durable nylon bristle and rubber nubs provide a unique chewing experience-Irresistible, replaceable gnaw hide treat rings ensure long-lasting enjoyment and are easy to replace-Makes it impossible for dogs to gorge on treats-Toys unscrew to load treats and clean-Comes packed with another set of natural rawhide treats-Made in United States. Options: -Available in Extra Small and Small sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Purple. Dimensions: -Extra small dimensions: 4.88 H x 4.88 W x 1.75 D-Small dimensions: 4.75 H x 6.25 W x 2.25 D. see more...

Tana C.
Bull Shoals, AR
My dogs LOVE this. Especially my little girl. She likes to chew and will chew on this for hours! It is easy to clean, and easy to replace the rawhide pieces. My dogs love the peanut butter flavored ones that go in this, but they are hard to find.
Jarrica J.
Midlothian, TX
Love this!! My puppy love this also! We have a few of these around the house and he will bring all of them when he wants me to refill it!
Emily C.
Grand Blanc, MI
Love this item!! We have a few around the house and they work great for teething!!
Terri S.
Brought these for my dogs as a treat and they have all turned there noses up at them. All they did was sniff them and left them on the floor. Which is strange as one of my dogs eats everything. Had to give them to a friend with a dog so they didn't go to waste