BY PREMIER PET PRODUCTS

PetSafe Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone Dog ToyDesigned to keep your pet busy with activity! Our PetSafe Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone is three toys in one: nylon bone, rubber ball, and refillable treat-holding toy. Treat ring refills (sold separately) reward good chewing behavior to encourage longer playtime. Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone will provide hours of healthy activity and fun for your dog. Perfect for dogs who like to chew, the Bouncy Bone rewards them for appropriate chewing with their favorite treat. Offering a great way to entertain your dog while mentally stimulating him or her to work for his treats. Dishwasher safe, top rack only. see more...

Mallory L.
Romeoville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this! We originally started to give it to her to keep her busy when we leave, but she carries it around all the time! We only put the snack rings on when we do leave. The bone is easy to unscrew to put the treats on.
kelsey b.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My chocolate lab, Mulligan really enjoys the busy bone, however, the treat rings just do not last very long. They are soft and pliable, so he is able to essentially rip them off the bone and just eat the treats. This really only lasts about 3-4 minutes at my house
Tyler B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My miniature schnauzer loves them, although he is a miniature he is pretty big. He will do absolutely anything for them! value is great for its price, and so I would definitely repurchase. I would absolutely recommend this to any dog owners, the re fills are pretty easy to put on and my dogs chews them off pretty easy too. Only thing is be careful, my dog managed to make the bone part sharp and when I went to pick it up it cut me. You just have to replace them after the dog has had them for a while or only give the toy to them when there is a treat on it.