BY PREMIER PET PRODUCTS #56 in Pet First Aid

Dog/cat Vinyl, Rubber And Other Toys. Treat Dispensing Toy. Patented Treat Meter Dispenses Treats Randomly. see more...

• Do these break easily ? And can a dog choke on this 1 Answers
  • Do they make these for bigger dogs? and are they durable ...2 Answers
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
If your pets are crazy chewers, this is definitely not a toy for them. It'd be totally fine if it was a to be played with other dogs, like tug of war, but one of the three is spoiled rotten and prefers to play alone or with other humans. So, playing alone, she shreds, pulls the strings out and tries to eat it all up. Would not buy again since she ends up choking...
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
My dogs love any kind of toy. I like to get them rope toys because they are usually the only ones that hold up to their rough play. They loved this rope toy because it had the ball in the middle, but after a few weeks they were able to chew the ball off the middle of the rope.
Jocelyn F.
My dog DESTROYS these within minutes of giving them to her. She chews the balls off and then shreds the rope. Not fun to clean, or trying to get it away from her so she doesn't choke. We've only purchased these once for that reason.
Jenny R.
Fort Myers, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog demolishes these in minutes. She chews the ball off, chews it to tiny pieces, and then shreds the rope. I don't want to have to worry about my dog eating the plastic off of these.
daisy r.
Robertsdale, Al
My dogs like playing with anything they get a hold of but I wasn't too found of the ball in the middle.... the rope was fine because it lasts them while before they shred it
Yanet C.
Conyers, GA
I love to buy these for my dog . And he loves them he has like 5 different ones. He always plays with them and bites them. one of his favorite toys.
Savannah S.
Victoria, TX
My boxer loves these toys! She can never get enough of them. After she's done with them they are all tore up! She likes them a little to much.
Kaila D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My pitbull tears this toy apart. Don't get me wrong, it's fun but doesn't last too long. The rope lasts long but not the balls.
Kelly M.
Hickory, NC
My pomeranian loves this toy..One of the only toys he hasn't destroyed yet. He loves balls so this toy is great.
Sydney D.
Poplar bluff, MO
My dogs lI've these! We always play tug of war with these and they love it when I throw it for them to catch!
Karen B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Do they make these for bigger dogs? and are they durable enough so that "power chewers" cannot destroy the ball and possibly choke on its pieces?
Ashlie D.
Elizabeth, NJ
Do these break easily ? And can a dog choke on this