Premier Pet Products - Busy Bu

16 irresistible, refillable, natural Bacon Flavored cornstarch treat rings. Busy Buddy treat rings are designed for use with select Busy Buddy toys, including the Bouncy Bone™, Bristle Bone®, Nobbly Nubbly™, and Jack. Make playtime last longer by adding these treat refill rings to your dog's Busy Buddy toy. * Attention Pet Parents! Don't forget to pick up a PetSafe Busy Buddy Toy to use with your PetSafe Ring Treats for added chew and play time with your pup! see more...

Stephanie H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have no idea what it is about this particular brand and item, but my dog is obsessed! I have used different brands for the refills and although she likes them nothing compares to this brand. She will literally sit there for hours trying to get to the ring. I'm so happy because for a little energetic puppy its the perfect product to keep her entertained!
Sarah M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boys love these! Keep them entertained for hours and also help to keep their teeth clean!
corde  D.