Premier Pet Premier Collar, 3/8

Premier Pet Premier Collar, 3/8" Petite, Red
Kelli Q.
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
We substituted this collar for our chain link metal collar because this one looked and seems to be more humane to wear when they pull away it tightens the little slack provided but it has a tightest point unlike the metal that just continually gets tighter as they pull. The dog reacts the same turning pack when it tightens and it helps our walks with less pulling.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Layton, UT
It was okay, but not great. The first problem we had was that the two sections kept getting mixed up because the fabric just slides open and closed. I know that's the whole point of the collar, but it took time to redo the collar every time I put my dog's head through the wrong hole. Also, I didn't like that I couldn't just leave this on my dog. My dogs wear collars all the time so they can have their tags on them, but this one just hung around their necks. I was always afraid they would get it caught on something. So the option was having them wear two collars, or not wearing a collar all the time. We just resorted to getting harnesses which was worked much better for us.
Cayla M.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
This collar is great for all dogs and works well for all sizes as well. it should help with the pulling factor to
mariadelaluz z.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
I did not like this collar it kept getting lose if u want to take your dog out on a walk with this collar i do not recommend it at all it slides lose by it self just from a wear just from around the house i have a little tea cup and it kept happening to her i would never walk