BY PREMIER PET

PetSafe Busy Buddy Gnawhide Rings Dog TreatsPetSafe Busy Buddy Gnawhide Rings Dog Treats are irresistible, natural rawhide dog treats that are great on their own or as replacement rings for your dog's favorite PetSafe Busy Buddy Dog Toys - PetSafe Busy Buddy Bristle Bone or PetSafe Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone. Natural rawhide is a favorite of dogs for its flavor and texture so stock up on these versatile dog treats so you don't run out! Replacing the rings on your dog's Busy Buddy Bristle or Bouncy Bone will extend the satisfying gnawing and fun times for your favorite four-legged pal. see more...

• What is the typical price for these? I get ours at a loca...2 Answers
Samantha B.
Bronx, NY
This are amazing. You can use them with the toys or even alone for trainning purposes. I used it for a small dog breed with a hard blue toy attached to it and for this dog that isn't fond of toys, he played with the toy and ate the treat up fast! He enjoyed it alot!
Brittany N.
Betsy Layne, KY
My dogs love these. And I love the busy buddy products! They do crumble once your dog has gotten them off the toy, so beware!
Paige S.
Muncie, IN
I love that I can attach new treats to a toy to keep my dog entertained! They last long and aren't too expensive.
Kristina G.
What is the typical price for these? I get ours at a local shop and I didn't know if they're cheaper at bigger stores or not?

back