BY PREMIER NUTRITION

Life requires protein, but we know it's hard to get LEAN protein. That's why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat and calories, to give you the energy you need every day. So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o'clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cynthia H.
Its very rare for me to buy protein bars but my boyfriend bought these specific ones because of the high protein and surprisingly it's not bad. It tasted good, and it doesn't have bad protein taste. It is sweet and I find that I need to drink water with it or else it is a little bit trying to chew and swallow. It is very filling and I get very full just eating one bar. I highly recommend if you don't know which protein bars to choose to eat. Is also very affordable for a box of 5, it is about 5 bucks.
Jessica L.
These bars little higher in calorie compared to others (290 calories) but worth it since they also have a lot more protein (30g). They are very dense and chewy. The flavor isn't anything special, but isn't bad either. If you're looking for a high protein bar that will keep you full for the gym, and aren't just looking for a tasty treat, then these are a great choice!
Alyssa S.
When I need a midday pick-me-up, gotta say "no" to a candy bar and eat this. Taste great, and has protein to keep me going and feeling full. Peanut buttery. chocolate goodness, AND good for you, winning.
Danielle H.
Falls Church, VA
I received a Chocolate Peanut Butter Premier Protein bar for free through the company as part of a promotional opportunity. Although it did take a few weeks to arrive, I was pleasantly surprised by the cool packaging and the extra brochure/coupon that came with it.

After a particularly intense workout, I decided to try it (I had read to eat carbs before working out and protein after). I didn't expect to be able to eat the whole thing since protein bars are usually pretty dense, but I had no problem at all finishing it despite it being packed with 30g of protein. Yes, the peanut butter inside was dense and had a similar consistency to other "protein products," but that's not something that I particularly minded. Since I have this coupon, I'm really considering buying a box of the product as I can see myself eating it for breakfast, post-workout, evening snack, etc.
Diana B.
I have never heard about this brand before and decided to give it a try. I was a bit disappointed and didn't really like this particular flavor. The bar is very chewy and stick to the teeth. Although the flavor is rich, the bar isn't tasty. Chocolate that covers the bar doesn't resemble real chocolate. Probably, other flavors are better. But I wouldn't recommend this particular one.
I received this product free, however, opinions are 100% my own.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
I love these protein bars. They are great. The taste isn't bad. I bought mine at Walmart and Costco. The price wasn't so bad either compared to other bars.