BY PREMIER NUTRITION #10 in Fitness Supplements

The premier protein shake is great for your healthy lifestyle! This delicious shake provides you with 30g of high quality protein, only 1g sugar and just 160 calories. How much protein do I need? Individual protein requirements vary based on weight and activity level. With 30g of protein, the premier protein shake is an excellent source of protein for everyone from the workout enthusiast to the health-minded individual, including many who are on a diet. Help sustain energy and curb hunger. Promo see more...

• Has anyone lost a significant amount of weight using thes...4 Answers
  • Does this taste chalky? Does it make you feel full for a ...10 Answers
  • Favorite protein drink? Share a recipe or product if you ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sara L.
I have tried many many many protien shakes, I seem to do the best with already made drinks like these! I have been a fan of premier protien for about 3 years I think the chocolate flavor is the best they have so far! I am excited to try the new cookies and cream flavor! I was sadly not a fan of the Carmel! But it has 30grams of protien and 1 gram of sugar! AMAZING! I USE it alot as a post workout snack or just a mid day snack and protien boost!
carolyncordle C.
Fraser , MI
After Bariatric surgery I needed to find something that provided a lot of protein with little to no zero and fat! Enter in Premier. My go to morning drink for breakfast.
1 ready to drink bottle over ice and 2 shots of espresso or Starbucks® Unsweetened Blonde Roast Iced Coffee 48 fl. oz. Bottle mixed in!
Coffee and chocolate the best duo!
Allison V.
Knoxville , TN
my absolute favorite protein. my go to every morning, i grab one for breakfast if im on the go and it keeps my full and energized till lunch! when im trying to cut a little weight i use them as a meal supplement once a day and can drop pounds so fast! they are so smooth and taste so amazing. i would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Mimi F.
Premier Protein drinks are a must for low carb dieters. They have 30 grams of protein and only 2 carb in each one.
My favorite flavors are chocolate and caramel. They have a great taste and are very satisfying. Also, vanilla is good blended with your favorite frozen fruit. I would definitely recommend these!
Bryn N.
I rally love these shakes. The taste is pretty good. I think they're on-par with most other health shakes I've had and they certainly don't taste any worse, but they pack so much protein in! 30 g in a 160 calorie shake is amazing! You probably only want to drink 1 day, though, so you don't kill your kidneys.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
I love premier protein. No refrigerator needed! (Unless u open it). Taste a little like chocolate milk to me. You can find them almost anywhere now. Low fat and only 1g of sugar in a 11oz container. 30g of protein, which is awesome! Great to just take one and be out the door with it. It's also great to mix inside of coffee. I highly recommend trying it.
Hannah S.
These are super great as a grab and go breakfast when I am in too much of a hurry in the mornings to make a nutritious breakfast! The flavor wasn't my absolute favorite at first but it has totally grown on me! They keep me full until lunch time and are quick and easy!
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
This stuff is pretty good for a protein drink. I bought the chocolate thinking it was my best bet for taste. There’s only one left so I’ll try a different flavor next time. Good product for the price and it can be found at multiple places!
Bobbie-jo M.
Saint Paul
I drink these daily. They are great for after a work out, or just for a quick breakfast/snack when you're on the go. They aren't chalky at all. The don't have to be refrigerated before opening, but I prefer mine cold! Soo good!
Katie C.
These shakes are absolutely delicious. By far the best brand I've ever found. The flavor is astounding for only 1 g of sugar and less than 6 g of carbs and fat. The taste is really good and you're getting 30 g of protein. My dad is diabetic and these are better than half of the ones that are marketed for diabetics!!! HIGHLY recommend!!!
Danielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this taste chalky? Does it make you feel full for a long time?
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Has anyone lost a significant amount of weight using these as meal replacements? I'm interested in having a bariatric surgery done and have heard that these are great for the initial weight loss. I have had these before and love the taste and the protein (I don't eat a lot of meats). Just wanted to hear some success stories.
Aubrey P.
Favorite protein drink? Share a recipe or product if you like? Premier Nutrition Premier Nurtition, Premier Protein Chocolate 11oz 12/Case is my fav as of recently
Samantha C.
I heard these are great before bariatric surgery! I've seen people lose mass amounts of weight on these... I'm excited to try them myself after I have my baby.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
Does this protein shake have soy in it??