BY PREMIER

• We have a boat and even though my Corgi swims great, I am afraid he...1 Answers
  • I have an English bulldog. he can't swim and sinks like a rock. Wha...1 Answers
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Las Vegas, NV
My friends puppy is afraid of the water so i bought this for her, it has helped her so much and now is helping her to learn how to swim!
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
One of my dogs doesn't know how to swim well so this would be perfect for when we are on the boat during the summer!
We have a hunting lab and this jacket works well in the ponds also keeps her pretty warm.
This is awesome. If your dog swims out too far like mine always does he can rest a bit and not drown it is totally awesome
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Pet Lover Expert
One of the best inventions ever!
If your dogs anything like mine he absolutely will not get out of the water so I've always been afraid to take him to the ocean or lake
But with this I know that he would be safe, if he went too far or got tired he'd stay afloat
sophia S.
sophia S.
Luthvle Timon, MD
This is a great product because i have a puppy who likes to play in the water but isn't a great swimmer i mean she can swim but..... This life vest would make her better when she cant reach. Also they have a little break to relax
Abby H.
Abby H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
My dog loves it. It makes them feel protected while actually protecting them. If you have a boat, this product is fantastic. It comes in bright colors which come in handy if you own a "dogfish"
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Hubert, NC
We have a boat and even though my Corgi swims great, I am afraid he will get brave and jump off the boat and not be able to swim for very long. Does anyone else use this for aquatic safety? Does your dog seem comfortable wearing it or does it seem bulky? Thank you.
Beth F.
Beth F.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have an English bulldog. he can't swim and sinks like a rock. What's the best one to get?