BY PREMIER

Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The durable nylon bristles and rubber nubs of the Bristle Bone provide a unique chewing experience. The irresistible replaceable Gnawhide treat rings ensure long-lasting enjoyment and are easy to replace. The design of the Bristle Bone makes it impossible for dogs to gorge on treats. Toy unscrews to load treats and clean. Comes packed with another set of natural rawhide treats. Additional Gnawhide treat rings sold separately. see more...

Buy on PetCareRx
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves loves LOVES these toys, but the Busy Buddy Bristle Bone is by far his favorite (and the safest one for walking feet). We pop on the  Premier Pet Products - Busy Buddy Cornstarch Rings Large-16 Pack and it keeps my puppy entertained for hours while I'm working. He is always sleeping with this toy or carrying it around the house, it has quickly become a favorite.
Erin C.
Cape Coral, FL
I have a dachshund and he loves these toys! You can get them at Target, Walmart, and even TJ Maxx. They make them in all sort of different shapes, I have practically all of them.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Busy buddy toys are my top choice for my dog's toys. I have one dog---a blue heeler/lab mix---and she loves to chew and stay occupied. These busy buddy toys are perfect! They are long lasting and keep her entertained for hours! She was very destructive before having this toy. Totally worth it!
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
We got one of these for our dogs. We have a poodle and a rat terrier chihuahua mix and neither one of them will play with it. We got one for their size but they won't touch the thing. I think they don't like how hard it is.
Chanon C.