Premama Mixed Berry Lactation Support Drink Mix

Premama Lactation is a berry-flavored drink mix supplement designed to mix with non-carbonated liquids and formulated with Fenugreek, Fennel Seed and Blessed Thistle to help naturally support healthy milk production, along with Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Calcium and other essential nutrients for both mother and baby. Mix Premama Lactation with at least 12oz of water until blended well, or with non-carbonated, flavored liquids such as juices or smoothies. Premama Lactation is doctor approved, vegetarian, gluten-free, non-GMO and is made in the USA.

Is this chalky or grainy? Does it mix well?
Start your review of Premama Mixed Berry Lactation Support Drink Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Caldwell, ID
Purchased at: Amazon
I tried this in hopes of boosting my supply and it did the complete opposite. After using this product it took about a week to get my supply up. Not only was the flavor gross but it truly did not work for me.
Lake Ariel, PA
I love premama drinks and supplements. They have chews and I used those as a sample. I can imagine that the mixed berry tastes good as the chews did. I think they are tasty and effective. I definitely recommend.
I used this as well as another supplement while breastfeeding and it helped boost my milk supply tremendously. It is was very affordable. My son still enjoyed nursing and had no issue with flavor change.
Mt Sterling, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This tastes amazing! It’s easy to just open and shake! I wish there were more flavors to choose from! Defiantly helps with your milk supply! It’s not that expensive, but there should be more samples available.
The taste isn’t the best, but drinkable. I seen a little bit of a difference but not much. Affordable and I believe probably works different depending on your body types, etc.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Amazon
Tastes great... I didn’t notice enough of a boost to continue taking! I did enjoy the drink and it didn’t taste chalky like I was expecting, because most of them are.
Hesperia , CA
This stuff is so yummy. All you do is add it to water and drink. It gives your body what it needs to produce milk. The baby doesn’t taste it or at least I dont think so.
Winter Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This is filled with everything needed for support. The flavor is great and the price is even better. There are many products on this line they carry that are excellent
Tastes great but I honestly didn't notice any change in my milk supply despite using this product as directed. I think there are other products out there that are more effective than this one.
Laveen
It works very good.  I like it.  It helped me get through nursing obstacles. I haven't tried any other brands but I'm sure this will help out in every way its supposed to.