Cra-Z-Art®

Premade Slime Bucket 24 OZ. -...
22 Reviews
5 / 5
This slime was packaged very well and had a great stretch to it which is important for a slime to have, there was no firmness at all which can be seen in other slime products/brands.
5 / 5
Really nice product my child have a lot of fun with and playing all the time it does smell good and fun to play also texture is so nice and slimy as it should be
4 / 5
Me encanta este slime es muy bonito muy fácil de hacer muy barato y nada tóxico lo aaaaaaammmoooo es re fácil hacerlo el final lo mejor recomendado 100/100 super rico
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I absolutely can't stand slime. It's so messy and sticks to everything. Probably a parents worst nightmare. Kids seem to love it for some reason. Looks and feels like snot and it's horrible to get out of hair( bad experience).
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Giving this a lower rating only because it can be very messy ! That being said my kids are big slime fans and will spend a lot of time playing with slime . It was a good quality and worth the money I would just recommend u be mindful of the mess 🙈
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I hate this gooey stuff. My grandkids love it but I think this crap is just a waste of money. It’s freezing cold and makes me feel like I’m in the frozen tundra . I hate all slimes ever to be created on this planet.
4 / 5
My little girl loves messy play and this is perfect, only reason for the 4* is the mess 😂 not sure if there’s other colours but would love to know as she’s learning her colours
5 / 5
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it it’s really glossy and thick unlike other slimes this slime is not sticky definitely recommend
5 / 5
This slime is so stretchy and funn to play with defo recommende for u to buy this product…..
4 / 5
Amazing texture and best thing for my family and nephews ! Better quality than most brands. Wish it came with an accessory though but overall great and i loved it!