BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsPrell
Prestige Double Sharpener Plastic

Prell Prestige Double Sharpener Plastic

by Prell

Buy Prestige Cosmetics Makeup Brushes Applicators - Prestige Duo Sharpener - 6008

Can I find at Walmart or drugstores?
Start your review of Prell Prestige Double Sharpener Plastic!
seema K.
This is realy good at doing its job it sharpens the lip liners and eyeliners effectively and the price is also reasonable.i would recommend this sharpner if u are looking for a new one.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
I would recommend this sharpener. Its very easy to use and doesn't break your eyeliner.
Brenda C.
Union City, NJ
This is a great sharpener because it doesn't break your eyeliner. I would definitely recommend it :)
Reyna M.
Merced, CA
Stays sharp and lasts a long time. It has a top to it so its an easy clean up. This keeps my liners sharp and even. Very affordable and easy to store. Will definitely buy again. I'm very satisfied with it.
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
I literally have like 10 of these sharpeners because I always lose them but they are sooo good, I just have to keep on buying them. Not just because they are so inexpensive, but because they sharpen very well. You can sharpen small to big sizes and I definitely recommend it
Molly P.
Stockton, CA
Over all good sharpener. No complaints. Other than that I have nothing else to say.
Mallory Z.
What's great is it you can sharpens all your makeup pencils. Big ones and small ones. Without having to worry about the shavings going everywhere.
Martha I.
Saint Louis, MO
This sharpener was so cheap and they simply do the job. I am pretty sure i bought it on a beauty supply because I lost my last one and I did not care about the brand, but I got this one because I have some thick lip liners that could fit on this one and I would recommend it because it is a good sharpener.
Drea R.
Coconut Creek, FL
Prell Prestige Double Sharpener Plastic I found this little gem at KMART for $0.99 I have had this for over a year and it still works saves your pencils by cutting very thinly down the line
Abby B.
Nice sharpener, it doesn't break my eyeliner or lip liner tips and it works in general. I'd buy it again in the case it broke or something like that; definitely recommend it if your current sharpener doesn't work anymore and you're looking for a one that works!