MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesPrell
Prestige Cosmetics Kabuki Brow Brush

Prell Prestige Cosmetics Kabuki Brow Brush

by Prell

Buy Prestige Cosmetics Makeup Brushes Applicators - Crafted from the finest high quality first-cut natural hair. Professionally designed to release powder evenly and effortlessly with flawless results.

Start your review of Prell Prestige Cosmetics Kabuki Brow Brush!
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Honestly, everyone needs a kabuki brush. After I finish highlighting and contouring my face I use a kabuki brush to blend everything in. It gives me a smooth airbrushed finish. I would definitely recommend.
Hannah G.
Laurel Hill, NC
Brush is good for powders. It's overall a good brush. Made well. I would suggest it to a friend.
Ashia W.
Bryant, AR
Perfect brush very textured. Use with powder not to much or else it will to much product. This has saved me too many times in school.
Luismar B.
miami
This type of brushes are excellent for application of blush or loose powder , has good application provides a very good coverage, is super soft , does not miss a single hair .
Lucia V.
Bakersfield, CA
One of my favorite brushes to use. It is a must use when i put on make up i love this brush
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
This brush is the best! I use it for my powder and it blends so easily and it is super soft. It is also great for blush, but overall this product is the best, it feels so good on the skin
Priscilla A.
The product is great . It blends really easily and it's fast so it doesn't take much of your time . The product is also very soft and doesn't inch when applying it to my face ' I would recommend this item to anyone with fragile skin
Angelica D.
Prescott Vly, AZ
So so picky with brushed but this one is so versitle. It's a must have in my collection.
Monique B.
Lovr love love this brow brush. I also use other brushes by prell prestige as well
GG B.
Homer Glen, IL
This was my very first kabuki brush and I loved it !!!!! It applied product really well and the hairs in the brush didn't shed even after I cleaned it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mayra A.