MakeupLip MakeupLip LinerPrell
Prestige Classic Lip Liner Pencil: Silk #L206

Prell Prestige Classic Lip Liner Pencil: Silk #L206

by Prell

LIP LINER

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prell Prestige Classic Lip Liner Pencil: Silk #L206!
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
This is my favorite lip liner of all time. I've been wearing this exact color for over a decade. It is the perfect nude shade with cool undertones, it makes the lips look fuller, and the staying power is amazing. The sad thing is that I think they have stopped making it. I can't find it anywhere anymore, and I can't find a dupe for it.
Audasha S.
I actually really like this one makes my lips look fuller when i put it on so people with naturally small lips use this it great
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
Loved this product!!! Got so many compliments on it. I liked the packaging it came it as well bc it was cute and compact. I definitely thought this was long lasting and would a supreme buy it again!!!!!
Lisa R.
Modesto, CA
Amazing lip liner that I have used as all over color for over 20 years. I apply Blistex chapstick first then this liner, stays on all day so well that I've had people think my lips are tattooed. The worst part is that it is hard to find, wish more drug stores would carry this not just Ulta.
nikki M.
This is my go to lip liner for any lip color of nudes, pinks, mauves. the color on the stick looks mauve. on the skin when i swatched it, it looks mauve with brown or neutral undertones. ive bought other colors since ive gotten this. its is THE perfect neutral liner for me and i think it would be a great shade on any skin tone, if you are thinking of buying this, get it now!
yursalem H.
Jeddah, Mecca
My lip are not very small. But I like to use lip liner. Prell prestige lip liner is good one
lexi L.
Loved this product a ton. worked great loved the colour and everything! it is also cute packaging would want to buy more!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...