Prell Classic Clean Shampoo uploaded by Brandon M.Prell Classic Clean Shampoo uploaded by Christen H.Prell Classic Clean Shampoo uploaded by Christen H.

BY PRELL

Prell?? Classic Clean Shampoo.
For all hair types.
Thick, rich formula for clean, healthy hair. see more...

• Would anyone recommend this for itchy scalp and dandruff ?2 Answers
  • Is this the same Prell from years ago or has the formula ...1 Answers
Jessica G.
If you want your hair fade yes this is good product for it . Otherwise don't get it.
Erika W.
I used this product because I was having problems with an itchy scalp and I accidentally dyed my hair too dark. I can honestly say that after washing my hair with this just once, my hair felt ten times cleaner than before and was also very shiny as well as soft. I am deeply considering using this product twice weekly. It says it is okay for everyday use, but because of the harsh chemicals it contains I would rather give my hair a break in between washes with this product.
Nesma A.
jeddah
With a very nice atmosphere, I used it once and I can buy it sweet. Beautiful Cleanser Its price is suitable for all categories
Fernanda H.
Would anyone recommend this for itchy scalp and dandruff ?
Laura K.
Chantilly, VA
Is this the same Prell from years ago or has the formula changed?