Prell Classic Clean Shampoo uploaded by Brandon M.Prell Classic Clean Shampoo uploaded by Christen H.Prell Classic Clean Shampoo uploaded by Christen H.

BY PRELL

Prell?? Classic Clean Shampoo.
For all hair types.
Thick, rich formula for clean, healthy hair. see more...

• Would anyone recommend this for itchy scalp and dandruff ?2 Answers
  • Is this the same Prell from years ago or has the formula ...1 Answers
Aubrey A.
90631
Prell is the best Shampoo that you could ever find in your local drugstore.After using this shampoo your hair and scalp feels so clean and amazing.
Heather S.
Grovetown, GA
I love Prell! I have naturally oily hair and I love how this cleans. The smell is wonderful and at only around $3 at Walmart it can't be beat!
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
I've always loved the fresh smell of Prell and it's a long lasting smell. Cleans deep down. only down fall it's hard to comb through when wet
Alexis B.
Cedarburg, WI
This is my go to shampoo when my hair needs a deep cleanse. Everyone needs this shampoo for days when your hair just doesn't feel clean.
Laura B.
Jackson, KY
I Love this shampoo! Its great on my hair and cheap as well. My hair is damaged but this makes it feel soft and smooth and shiny too!
Jasmine R.
Rocky Gap, VA
The smell isn't as fruity as I'd like, but my scalp being so oily this is the best thing I can do for it! Been using it for years
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
We love prell shampoo we have used this off and on for as long as I can remember since I was a child and never disappoints.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Prell is my dad's favorite shampoo. If I don't buy biologe I'm sure to buy this! It's cheap and gets the job done.
Chamallie F.
Port St Lucie, FL
If you're looking for a simple clean then this is what you want. It makes a good clarifying shampoo.
Jayme M.
Knoxville
I love how clean this makes my hair. Gets all the residue from any other products I have used
Fernanda H.
Would anyone recommend this for itchy scalp and dandruff ?
Laura K.
Chantilly, VA
Is this the same Prell from years ago or has the formula changed?