Prell Classic Clean Shampoo uploaded by Brandon M.Prell Classic Clean Shampoo uploaded by Christen H.Prell Classic Clean Shampoo uploaded by Christen H.

BY PRELL

Prell?? Classic Clean Shampoo.
For all hair types.
Thick, rich formula for clean, healthy hair. see more...

• Would anyone recommend this for itchy scalp and dandruff ?2 Answers
  • Is this the same Prell from years ago or has the formula ...1 Answers
maggie s.
I have oily hair and I love this shampoo. It really helps to get rid of some of the grease and look fresh. The only downside is you can't use it every day or else it ruins your hair. Extremely easy to find at Walmart/drugstores.
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
After using other shampoos, and essentially having allergic reactions to them, I was apprehensive in trying prell. But I've used it 5 different times now, and my hair looks so healthy, voluminous, and super clean!
Haley P.
Millen, GA
I would not recommend this product to anyone. I am a cosmetology student and have learned that products such as this one general have a lot of fillers and waxes in them, causing build up on the hair shaft.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Omg! I remember this shampoo from when I was a kid and trust me it was a long time ago, but I loved this shampoo. I will have to remember to look for it again in the drug store. I remember the smell being so great that you couldn't wait to use it again.
Kristine L.
Seabrook, TX
I have oily hair and product build-up. I use this shampoo as a clarifying shampoo before I color my hair every month. Works better than anything I have ever used. Gives lots of volume to my hair too. And the price is super cheap!
Kelsey T.
Sedalia, MO
This shampoo saved my life. I have really thick oily hair and it strips all of the oil out making it look super clean. Also it makes my hair nice and fluffy giving it volume even with its heaviness. I love this stuff!
Sherrie H.
Chattanooga, TN
You can't beat The old faithful Prell to deep clean and add amazing shine to your hair. I use Prell to strip off all the products I've over used during the week. Best thing is the wonderful clean smell!
Tara B.
Lyons , GA
This is one of the shampoos that I have in my weekly cycle. It really cleans out all the junk in my hair, especially when it is oily. It is a great price and I've been using it for years. It's a must buy.
Keenan K.
Little Rock, AR
I use this product a lot my hair feels clean when I use it. My hair is oily and thick all at once. It's no fun but Prell truly makes my hair a lot easier to deal with.
Kathleen W.
This is a great shampoo! I use it once a week as my clarifying shampoo. It does not dry my hair out as some other brands do. And it is very reasonably priced.
Fernanda H.
Would anyone recommend this for itchy scalp and dandruff ?
Laura K.
Chantilly, VA
Is this the same Prell from years ago or has the formula changed?