BeautyHair ProductsPrell
Classic Clean Shampoo, 135 fl oz

Prell Classic Clean Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz

by Prell

Prell Classic Clean Shampoo is an exclusive water-based formula that is designed specifically to leave your hair ultra clean. Prell shampoo's thick, rich lather gently lifts away daily build up such as residue, dirt, oil, and perspiration. This shampoo...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prell Classic Clean Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz!
crystel J.
2816 West Wind Circle Apt 501
This is the only shampoo I have found that takes literally everything out of my hair, oils , dirt,v your name it.
DonandHeidi C.
Beardstown
I use this brand every day. It makes my hair feel soft and clean. I would recommend this product. It smells good to.
Hanna
Prell is that shampoo for when your other shampoos did you dirty. It will CLEAN your hair. It helps dandruff, grease, or whatever other problem you may have. Maybe not for color treated hair. Otherwise i would recommend this for sure!
Liz M.
Dinuba, CA
The scent brings me back to my vintage teen years.. Back in the 70s, Prell was a real luxurious treat to lather on my hair. I use Prell still and love the soft clean feel it gives my hair. Not all stores carry it for some reason.
L. D.
This is the only shampoo that seems to help clean and last a little cleaner my very oily scalp. I tried so many and finally ended up with this one.
Susan G.
Ossian, IN
Purchased at: Kohl's
My favorite shampoo for years. So glad they still make it. Smells great,. Cleans really well and leaves my thin locks looking fuller and shiny.
Juan T.
I've used this shampoo since the 70s. I always try the new ones that come out, but I always go back to prell. I love the fragrance it leaves, also makes my hair thicker.
Cassandra B.
SPRINGVILLE, UT
I use this because it's non residue shampoo that is not also moisturizing to help keep my dreads from undoing themselves. Have no complaints with it and will continue buying it. Also, beware that it may strip color.
C S.
Grafton, OH
This shampoo is amazing. Takes any stain off your skin and cleans your nails spotless when combined with a nail brush for when your gloves fail when gardening!

Looking for your answer?