Prell Classic Clean Shampoo uploaded by Brandon M.Prell Classic Clean Shampoo uploaded by Christen H.Prell Classic Clean Shampoo uploaded by Christen H.

BY PRELL

Prell?? Classic Clean Shampoo.
For all hair types.
Thick, rich formula for clean, healthy hair. see more...

• Would anyone recommend this for itchy scalp and dandruff ?2 Answers
  • Is this the same Prell from years ago or has the formula ...1 Answers
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
This is a great shampoo, it’s been around for a very long time , and I have used it a lot. It has a very clean shampoo scent that will actually last in your hair. Another great use for this shampoo is to use it on dogs. Our vet recommended we use this because it’s gentle enough for dogs, and it cleans the coat very well. This is a very affordable product, and I would recommend.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This product gets my hair feeling super clean and smells great! I have oily roots and this shampoo does the trick. It’s also not very expensive at all! I don’t wash my hair everyday because my ends are dryer and this product keeps my hair looking nice and clean. I have used more expensive products but I feel that this one works just as good.
Debby S.
Clinton
I used Prell shampoo back in the 1970's and I loved it. I was so excited to see you bringing the product back. I have to say that I am not happy with the results of the new product. It doesn't clean anything like the older shampoo. My hair actually feels gummy and oily after I use it. I have extremely oily hair and need a shampoo to clarify and cleanse to the scalp, unfortunately Prell doesn't cut it.
Sana E.
I have very literally run through loads of shampoos weekly just to find the right formula for my hair type. I have dark brown hair which is straight but very voluminous.
Originally, I wanted a shampoo that would add lots of shine to my hair while eliminating the awful build-up I had accumulated at the scalp. I have been using this product twice weekly for nearly 2 years now and have not switched to any other shampoo. It is absolutely brilliant. Not only does it add a natural luster to my hair, but I have noticed a great improvement in the overall health of my hair. I have noticeably less split ends, no build-up at the scalp and my hair shaft has become much stronger. Best of all, it lathers so well you only need two quarter size amounts for your entire head. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I cannot believe this shampoo is so cheap. Considering its success, I would have purchased Prell at a much higher price.
Vickie  S.
Cherryville , NC
After having my son my hair took on a life of its own. I began loosing hair by handfuls and it was constantly oily! I was so frustrated my hair had never behaved this way! I tried everything and one day I was talking to an older lady in the hair care aisle and she recommended Prell. I picked it up same day and gave it a try. It has a strong smell not horrible just really clean..almost nostalgic lol. I wash my hair 3 times a week now and my hair never gets greasy in between! I have used this for three years now. It makes your hair feel very clean, bouncy? And full!
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
This reminds me of being a kid, I bought it for fun but it turns out it is great for a once a week deep cleaning. It gets all of the build up off of my hair and makes my conditioner work better again. It smells good and the best part is it is so inexpensive!!
Valerie R.
Portland, OR
This shampoo does an amazing job of deep cleaning my hair! It's pretty strong so I only use it no more than twice a week, sometimes only once. It literally leaves your hair with a squeaky clean feeling. A little goes a long way so I use it only on my scalp so as not to dry out my ends. The best clarifying shampoo!
Kristina c.
Smithtown, NY
I suffer from really oily hair and it doesn't matter what I do, if I lay down I look like I haven't washed my hair for days. My mom suggested that I switch over to Prell since its what she used when she was growing up and I can go at least two days now without any oil residue! It can be really drying so be sure to switch it with a moisturizing shampoo or conditioner.
mandi b.
I do admit I have used prell through most of my childhood. anything to make my shower time less would be my go to products. this 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner washes and rinses well and smells clean too. Great for the guest bathroom!
Kiran K.
Swedesboro, NJ
This is one of the best clarifying shampoos out there, and cheapest. If you want a bad hair color to go away, or your hair is getting oily and gunky from product buildup this is your shampoo. I use this once a week in addition to my usual shampoo because of buildup that the latter shampoo and hair products cause.
Fernanda H.
Would anyone recommend this for itchy scalp and dandruff ?
Laura K.
Chantilly, VA
Is this the same Prell from years ago or has the formula changed?