Prego Veggie Smart Pizza Sauce uploaded by Jessica D.

BY PREGO

Prego® Veggie Smart® Pizza Sauce.
New!
100% natural.
10 vegetable servings in a jar. see more...

Prego Veggie Smart Pizza Sauce
  • "This is my go too pizza sauce when im making homemade pizzas its sooo good my family loves it with the pizzas" in 3 reviews
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I've actually only tried this sauce once before because it is quite pricey, however it is really delicious, it totally transformed my pizza and gave it a burst of flavor. It is also quite healthy, it's not something i would purchase a lot due to the cost but i will purchase again. I do recommend however if it is out of your price range to spend on a sauce there are alternatives or you can make your own using cheaper ingredients.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Environmentalist Expert
Decent, vegan, gluten-free pizza sauce that can be used in pastas as well. I usually make my own sauce 98% of the time but when I can't I don't mind using this jarred sauce. It has a nice flavor, not too salty and not too thin or watery. I tend to add a little flavor to it by sauteeing it with fresh garlic and onion. Just to give it a more authentic taste.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Environmentalist Expert
This is delicious! Goes great on homemade pizza and even works as a dipping side too! The price is pretty good and it bakes and cooks well. I would say this is great for fast dinners to where you need a great sauce ready to go and thats healthy. Highly Recommend!
Aimeeh L.
Aimeeh L.
Great pizze sauce! But it can be more pricey, and you can just actually buy any common tomato sauce in the market. It is just more practical for us to make our own pizze sauce, but it is good for trying something different for us.
Daisy Y.
Daisy Y.
I use this sauce when I make spaghetti and meatballs. Its sweet and salty at the same time. It's a perfect blend. I even keep the jars once they're empty as either a cup or I use it as a candy jar without the tip though.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Environmentalist Expert
This isn't a bad pizza sauce to use if you're making homemade pizzas. Tastes a little different than regular pizza sauce but you can get used to it. I love making english muffin pizzas with it
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
A mi hijom le encanta el spaggetty con esta salsa dice que es fabuloso el sabor a casi todos los ninos les gusta esta salsa a pesar de que no les gusten las verduras
Jksandhu K.
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the only brand of sauce we use, whenever we make homemade pizza. Its healthy, fresh and good for everybody in the family. We enjoy this as a family.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
This sauce is pretty good. it's fine on it's own or you can add some extra herbs and spices to it before throwing it on some dough.
Amairany L.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I usually have a preggo sauce in my kitchen in case j don't have time to cook I have spaghetti ready for the kids .
Christina K.
Christina K.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Some pizza sauces are very watery. Does anyone know if this has a thicker texture?
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Tulare, CA
Anyone know any good kid friendly recipes to use this sauce with and to make?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Environmentalist Expert
Never tried this how is it?
brandon m.
brandon m.
Millersville, MD
I have started using prego for spaghetti but have never tried their pizza sauce, does anyone know if this pizza sauce still has that signature prego sweet taste to it?
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Milton, WA
This says, "flavored with meat," is there any real meat (as in bites) in this sauce and, if so, what type of meat is it?