Prego® Veggie Smart Pizza Sauce uploaded by Sarah M.Prego® Veggie Smart Pizza Sauce uploaded by Jessica D.

BY PREGO

Great for making pizza at home, this sauce will add great tomato flavor and veggie goodness to your pizzas.

Prego® Veggie Smart Pizza Sauce
  • "This is my go too pizza sauce when im making homemade pizzas its sooo good my family loves it with the pizzas" in 3 reviews
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I've actually only tried this sauce once before because it is quite pricey, however it is really delicious, it totally transformed my pizza and gave it a burst of flavor. It is also quite healthy, it's not something i would purchase a lot due to the cost but i will purchase again. I do recommend however if it is out of your price range to spend on a sauce there are alternatives or you can make your own using cheaper ingredients.
abigail h.
I honestly love this sauce. i make homemade pizza at least once a week and it really is a time saver versus seasoning tomato paste which is what i did before. it has a nice flavor but not too strong so it won't overwhelm you. it is a nice thick saucy consistency so its easy to spread but not watery enough that is makes your dough soggy. i have bought this several times since discovering it.
Marlena S.
Environmentalist Expert Level 1
Decent, vegan, gluten-free pizza sauce that can be used in pastas as well. I usually make my own sauce 98% of the time but when I can't I don't mind using this jarred sauce. It has a nice flavor, not too salty and not too thin or watery. I tend to add a little flavor to it by sauteeing it with fresh garlic and onion. Just to give it a more authentic taste.
Heather D.
This is a great pizza sauce. We were using tomato paste and I just didn't like how plain the sauce was so we gave this sauce a try. I really liked it and it had a lot of flavor. It is a thicker sauce that doesn't seem watered down. I would continue to buy and would recommend.
Rachel B.
We LOVE homemade pizza, and always have pre made pizza sauce on hand. It is a great time saver. We used to use another brand, but I stocked up on Prego Veggie Smart recently and am so glad I did! Any time we can get more veggies into our diet, I am all for it- especially if the product tastes as good as this one does! Prego is also very affordable, which is a plus. I can't get over that this product has 30% of your daily vegetable servings!
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Environmentalist Expert Level 1
This is delicious! Goes great on homemade pizza and even works as a dipping side too! The price is pretty good and it bakes and cooks well. I would say this is great for fast dinners to where you need a great sauce ready to go and thats healthy. Highly Recommend!
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
This is really tasty pizza sauce. I don't really make homemade pizza. I use this for homemade meatball bombers. It has a lot of flavor but I will add some garlic to it, put a layer of sauce, turkey meatballs and some cheese... Put it in the oven on broiler... So yummy! If I was going to make a homemade pizza I would consider using this sauce for that as well.
Aimeeh L.
Great pizze sauce! But it can be more pricey, and you can just actually buy any common tomato sauce in the market. It is just more practical for us to make our own pizze sauce, but it is good for trying something different for us.
Veronica R.
I've only used this a couple times, but every time it ended up amazing. This sauce is super yummy and full of flavor. The brand isn't too pricey and even if it is a little more expensive than others, it is worth it because the sauce is 100% natural!
tammy f.
Foley, AL
Love the spaghetti sauce when I don't have the time to make my family recipe. I can trust my family is getting the next best spaghetti sauce. It is easy and fast to have a well balanced meal for my family. Add a salad and garlic bread in a fraction of the time when comparing my home made.
Christina K.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Some pizza sauces are very watery. Does anyone know if this has a thicker texture?
Bianca A.
Tulare, CA
Anyone know any good kid friendly recipes to use this sauce with and to make?
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
Never tried this how is it?
brandon m.
Millersville, MD
I have started using prego for spaghetti but have never tried their pizza sauce, does anyone know if this pizza sauce still has that signature prego sweet taste to it?
Tiffany M.
Milton, WA
This says, "flavored with meat," is there any real meat (as in bites) in this sauce and, if so, what type of meat is it?