Prego® Veggie Smart Pizza Sauce

by Prego

#13 in Sauces

Great for making pizza at home, this sauce will add great tomato flavor and veggie goodness to your pizzas.

Is the Prego fresh Mushroom very good?
Never tried this how is it?
Anyone know any good kid friendly recipes to use this sauce with and to make?
Start your review of Prego® Veggie Smart Pizza Sauce!
Product Highlights
This is my go too pizza sauce when im making homemade pizzas its sooo good my family loves it with the pizzasin 3 reviews
2 months agoTroy, MO
Prego veggie smart pizza sauce is actually something that my grandmother said and sore by because I've never really made my own pizzas at home and no one makes him like Grandma I pretty much stick to frozen pizzas or delivery but if I were to ever make my own pizza at home I would probably reach for Prego I mean grandmas tasted amazing and Prego usually has your back so if I have the time I probably would make homemade pizzas with Prego veggie smart pizza sauce
2 months agoDes moines, IA
Every time I make a homemade pizza I always pair it with a Prego sauce. I usually try to keep my pizza healthy so I will add mushrooms chicken bell peppers. The flavors were all there for me without the guilt of feeling bad for what I'm eating and it tastes amazing
3 months agoAtlanta, GA
I just used this product this past Friday.  I made homemade pizza and buffalo chicken tenders for dinner.  On my most recent grocery trip, I came across this item.  It was clearance out for $0.49 a jar.  I grabbed the last 3.  The sauce didn't let me down.  It wasn't too thin and it tasted good.
5 months agogrants pass, OR
This is a great sauce for pizza. It’s very affordable and versatile. We usually add own fresh garlic and fresh herbs to it. And everybody else gets to choose the toppings they want for their individual pizza. One jar will usually do about four pizzas.
4 months agoPeoria, IL
Really a hit here at my house when making home made pizza great value for the money not to pricey as well I can get 2-3 home made pizzas with this jar but depending how big the pizza or how much sauce very healthy veggies plus u add a little more fresh veggies
4 months agoColumbus, GA
I am usually picky with red sauces, but this is a great product to keep on hand for any meal. I’ve used it for quesadillas, cheese sticks, and even poured on top of zucchini! the shelf life is long so one jar will last you quite a while
5 months agoTown Creek, AL
Prego veggie smart pizza sauce is so awesome. I love using it, when making my veggie pizzas for my family. This sauce is packed with great flavors of vegetables and tomato sauce all in one. I’m highly satisfied.
5 months agoRoseville, CA
Whenever I make a pizza at home, this is the sauce that I usually go for. It is just a basic pizza sauce that tastes great on its own and is also really easy to manipulate to flavor it yourself!
4 months ago
My grandson loves pizza of any kind, but ordering it can get kind of expensive, so I make sure that I have the ingredients for pepperoni pizza on hand at all times, and Prego Veggie Smart Pizza Sauce is the sauce that I prefer to use! It tastes great, has the perfect amount of spices and seasonings, not too much sugar and it's reasonably priced, but most of all my grandson loves it! I highly recommend to Pizza lovers that enjoy making pizza at home. It's a fast solution to a quick, easy and fun meal for little ones!
5 months agoGrand Rapids , MI
We just purchased this recently for pizzas my daughter made them and they were really good. We love prego we had always purchased the spaghetti sauce and decided to try the pizza sauce and am glad we did we’ll definitely purchase again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...