Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce

by Prego

#8 in Sauces

In Prego® Traditional, vine-ripened tomatoes provide the base for the perfect balance of sweet tomato taste and savory Italian seasonings. A true classic!

is it gluten free ?
Do you guys recommend this sauce? I heard really good reviews about it.
What is your favorite dish to make with this sauce?
Start your review of Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce!
Shanta H.
Louisville, KY
Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce uploaded by Shanta H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite spaghetti sauce that the whole family likes....... I have some picky eaters in my house but everyone loves this sauce. I have vegatarians in my family so switched from the meat sauce to this one so everyone can eat it.............
Toya L.
Elmont, NY
Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce uploaded by Toya L.
This is my favorite sauce for my macaroni, it already has flavor in itself so you don't have to add much seasoning.
Lora P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce uploaded by Lora P.
This is a five star sauce for spaghetti it’s very affordable and I love the way it tastes as well and I would recommend this to the next person I pair it with spaghetti noodles and hamburger meat
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
You can't go wrong with the original Prego sauce. It tastes great on everything from lasagna, spaghetti and pizza sauce. Its very affordable and tastes very delcious. I will buy this again and I recommend trying this. Its super tasty.
Mackenzie G.
Titusville, FL
Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce uploaded by Mackenzie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Always started great , has a nice subtle flavor. Creamy love that it isn’t too overpowering in taste like other flavors. My kids are picky and they eat this with no problem. Very good quality for your money spent.
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce uploaded by Dany N.
Muy buen producto esta salsa para pasta muy buena buen sabor, El precio es eccesible. Le da buen sabor a las pastas me encanta es una de mis favoritas su sabor es delicioso me encantó usarla en mis pastas y a mi familia Les encanta..
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,133 reviews
Prego has great sauce. Never had an issues. Always affordable. Awesome taste. Easy to use bottle. Great for spaghetti or making pizza.
Robin S.
Bellefonte, PA
I always like to keep a jar of this on hand for a quick meal I just toss some of this in and good to go
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Really enjoy the flavor of this. We use this sauce when we make spaghetti. I always make extra sauce so there is extra to dip the garlic bread in...so yummy!!! I think I’m going to add this to the dinner menu for this week. Do recommend.
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Mant years back we were strictly prego sauce eaters in my house. But in the most reacent years we have come to like ragu a lot more. I don't know if they changed the recipe years ago or if our taste just changed. It is a decent sauce but nothing beats homemade gravy!