BY PREGO

Blending butter, fresh cream, and Parmesan cheese with the rich flavor of roasted garlic, this sauce is sure to be a hit.

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This pasta sauce is tasty. I love Alfredo sauce and like to try different varieties of it. I also love roasted garlic and I love Parmesan so had to try this when I saw it. It was delicious and I would buy again!
Amanda H.
Love this stuff. I use it to make chicken alfreado. I live garlic and it had an amazing garlic flavor without being over powering. It is always super creamy. Prego® Roasted Garlic Parmesan Pasta Sauce
Marissa J.
This is such a great pasta sauce! I love it! Me and my husband always buy this one when it's alfredo night and it's so tasty! We can't get enough! There's never any leftovers when we make this!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This is my favorite creamy alfredo pasta sauce. I'm a huge garlic (and parmesan) fiend and this has the best flavor. It is super creamy and goes well over any pasta, or even steamed vegetables if you're weary of carbs. I always keep these stocked in my cabinet.
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
This sauce is an easy way to cook a healthy meal for the family on a busy weeknight. Add zoodles and chicken for a quick alternative to traditional noodles.
Yanelis M.
I really like this sauce for my pasta, I have always preferred white Alfredo sauce to Marinara! It is not the best but it’s still delicious!!
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
This is one of my favorite pasta sauces. I love it with chicken fetticine alfredo! Add some broccoli and its perfect!
Walquidia D.
I have not tried them yet but if I would like to buy them and see what they know, they have recommended it to me, but I have not yet decided to try it.