Prego® Roasted Garlic & Herb Italain Sauce

by Prego

#4 in Pasta Sauce

A kick of roasted garlic blended with savory herbs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prego® Roasted Garlic & Herb Italain Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Davenport , FL
This sauce is delicious. I also like the original/traditional flavor of this brand as well. It was very rich in flavor and went perfectly over my spaghetti noodles and ground beef. I especially loved the garlic and herb flavors because it adds a special twist to a normal Italian dish!
Gluten Free, Low Carb
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite brand of spaghetti sauce I’ve been buying it since I’ve been buying groceries in high school and I don’t think that I found another spaghetti sauce that I quite like as much is this I’m always satisfied it always taste the same the price is always good
Organic, Sugar Free
this is probaly the best flavor that they have. it just tastes so good i would definatly reccomend this to a friend. i am super satisfied with this product. the packaging is so cute. it is so easy ot use. i would buy it again and agan agdn again . and more to come.
Sugar Free
Suffolk, VA
My mom always used Prego sauce growing up, so I’ve stuck with that. It tastes amazing and smells incredible. You can add tomato paste and some other seasonings if you want to, but it really is tasty just the way it is. My favorite for spaghetti sauce!!
Organic, Dairy Free
Davenport, FL
This sauce is pretty good and very flavorful. I normally use this for pasta and meat sauce. I’ll add some sausage into the sauce and it blends together very well. I would buy again, this sauce isn’t too expensive and tastes really good.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Orange
This is our go-to sauce for pasta, hands down. We always get it. The taste is perfect and needs no seasoning. Also a huge plus for us is that it doesn’t have too many large tomato chunks in it. Just a few that can be picked out maybe.
No Special Diet
This is my favorite store bought spaghetti sauce so far. I have used it for years. I am experimenting on new spaghetti sauces to compare them with Prego. To be continued…. Prego® Italian Sauce Tomato Basil Garlic
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Sterling Hts, MI
These are one my favorite sauces. I use these all the time in pasta and other dishes. They taste amazing and are a great price! I’d recommend this to everyone. Great price point and so easy to use in so many different dishes.
Halal
Jackson, CA
I love making my own tomato sauce but often there isn’t enough time to do so. This sauce is so delicious because I’m a huge garlic fan. It takes amazing and is great for pairing with noodles or even baked chicken.
Organic, Low Carb
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff is awesome for spaghetti! Especially when you cook some meat to go into it! So tasty. Add some parmasian cheese and some noodles of course and you got yourself a delicious dinner that was easy to make!