Prego® Roasted Garlic & Herb Italain Sauce uploaded by Kat J.

BY PREGO #68 in Pasta Sauce

A kick of roasted garlic blended with savory herbs.

Buy on Walmart
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
This is a super tasty jarred pasta sauce in my opinion, it’s got a perfectly balanced roasted garlic flavor that isn’t too overpowering or completely undetectable... It’s smooth and somewhat thick with small chunks of garlic and onion, and goes perfect with a hearty helping of fresh Parmesan cheese. The jar is a generous size so it can last for more than one meal, and the price is fantastic (Prego tends to be one of the cheaper brands of pasta sauce, but they don’t skimp on flavor as a result). I got this at Walmart, but Prego is one of those brands that you can find at any major supermarket.

I really enjoyed this, so much so that I bought it again, and am planning to buy another jar later today at the store!
Christina R.
Seaside, OR
My boyfriend is picky when it comes to pasta sauce.  This is one he actually really likes.  It has a full flavor that I don't need to add too much to.  We use it on a number of pasta dishes as well as chicken.  I would recommend this to others who want an affordable alternative to making your own.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
My absouletly favorite spaghetti sauce. I only use this sauce for my spaghetti I love the flavor. The garlic and herb is the best flavor it just gives such good taste. I will definitely buy this again. I reccomend this product also.
tiffany a.
I LOVE this pasta sauce. It's the main one I use for lasagna and spaghetti. As soon as you open the jar you can just smell how good it is. You can really taste the garlic and Parmesan cheese in it.
Krista T.
Overall, I am not a Prego fan. I tend to stear away from the brand. I found it on a really great sale, however and could not pass it up. I found the Roasted Garlic & Herb flavor to taste a bit odd. I like my sauce to be a little on the sweeter side and this is definitely has not sweet tones to it. I will not be buying this flavor of Prego again in the future.
Olga T.
Absolutely in love. I married an Italian and good sauce is a must in my house. Making large Italian lasagna this weekend and I️t will be the perfect add on to a sauce without slaving over the kitchen
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love prego sauces, unlike Ragu they don't taste like ketchup. I find that this flavor is not too strong and doesn't over take your pasta. And the sauce is thick and just the right texture and bot too watery! I add mushrooms to it and sometimes if I want a little sweetness, I add some brown sugar.
Connie S.
San Diego, CA
My favorite brand ever to make pasta! I grew up loving spaghetti and this would be the sauce my mom would always buy. All of the flavors tastes delicious. I have tried other brands but always keep coming back to Prego.
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I love prego sauces. They are affordable and the only sauces I don't have to add additional spices or anything. I don't like the amount of sugar, but it is probably less than other brands would have. My husband and I try to have the least amount of sugar and sodium but still have good flavor.
Samantha D.
Redmond, OR
A good cheap sauce when you need something affordable and edible. To improve this simple sauce I would add some frozen meatballs and some chopped veggies. Quick meal for the family!