BY PREGO

Prego™Ready Meals Creamy Tomato Penne is made with velvety smooth tomato sauce, basil, oregano and roasted garlic over tender penne pasta.

Buy on Amazon
Ashley H.
Indianapolis , IN
I am a busy mom and when I bought this I was a little hesitant but when I cooked this 60 second meal and took my first bite I was amazed. I'm not a fan of the sauce in the jar but these were very good! I would like to see them cheaper but I would buy again
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I come from an Italian family so naturally I love pasta and I am always on the go. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Pace Ready Meals. All of them are delicious, I thought of those were good then I'm sure this would be decent. Everything about this ready meal was horrible. It is like soup, wayyyyyy too much sauce. The creamy sauce tasted nothing like tomatoe, just super sweet. I will not be buying this flavor again. All their Pace versions are good, really good.
Shawna W.
Yum! This product is so quick and easy and is my go to for lunches at work when I just don't have time to make anything else. In 60 seconds a hot meal is ready for me!
Ben S.
Quick to cook but is very good also cold nice that you done have to open it before you heat it and is very filling