Prego® Ready Meals, Creamy Three Cheese Alfredo Rotini uploaded by Kori C.Prego® Ready Meals, Creamy Three Cheese Alfredo Rotini uploaded by Kori C.

BY PREGO

Prego™Ready Meals Creamy Three Cheese Alfredo Rotini is made with tender rotini pasta in a rich and creamy Alfredo sauce with coarse ground black pepper

Holly S.
Rockland, MA
I stopped in the supermarket on my lunch break for snacks and spotted Prego Ready Meals on the shelf. I had never heard of nor seen these before, so I decided to try it for lunch. I was already skeptical of this being a cheese product that sits nowhere near a refrigerator. I should have listened to my gut and steered clear of this product. The cheese sauce was disgusting and tasted nothing like Alfredo sauce. It looked brown, like it had tons of extra spices in it? And the pasta itself tasted fake. I couldn’t finish this and dumped it after finishing half.
Jennifer S.
I want to start out by saying I am usually not picky whatsoever when it comes to packaged dinners. I eat frozen and microwaveable meals all the time, and I realize they're made with convenience in mind, not gourmet taste. However, I could not stomach this Prego dinner... it was literally so bad. The sauce was the worst part of it. It tasted nothing like real alfredo sauce, and it was the consistency of a pudding. I think the consistency is what grossed me out the most; it was way too thick. I like the idea of a super cheap and quick microwaveable dinner that you can eat straight from the pouch if you wanted, but this turned out to be a fail. It's possible that other flavors from the Ready Meals line are decent (I haven't tried them, and not sure I want to after tasting this one) but this flavor in particular was inedible to me and I wouldn't recommend at all.
Stewart P.
After my first experience with Prego Ready Meals was not as positive as I expected, I hesitantly prepared the Creamy Three Cheese Alfredo Rotini to share with my wife who absolutely adores creamy pasta sauces. The Prego Ready Meals come in individual sized packages that are so extremely convenient that they will be tempting for anyone who is searching for a quick, simple bite to eat. Like the others, it is ready in seconds and comes out piping hot. You don't even have to cut open a corner of the package, just shove the entire thing in the microwave and eat when it's done.

Like my previous experience, the pasta and sauce come out in a kind of gelatinous blob which is kind of unappetizing. The portion size is appropriate for an adult or older child. The taste though is where it goes all wrong for me. There is something about the aftertaste in these packages that just doesn't sit right with me. I couldn't finish the package. We ended up turning it over to my son who seemed to enjoy it well enough. I think these are more suited for a young palate than mine.

I'll take a pass on these in the future, which is a real shame because the idea of them is perfect for a guy on the go.
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
I saw this in the grocery store for the first time not to long ago and figured I'd try it. It's a decent price too which is nice. I was truly impressed with the taste of this alfredo! Super simple to make to which great for quick meal to pack to bring to work. All you have to do is put it in the microwave for 1 minute. I saw that there were a few other flavors in the store that I'm going to have to try soon. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this product free from Bzzagent in exchange for my honest review. I honestly really like this product. It is very easy to cook, convenient, and tasty. The pasta is very creamy and I will be trying other varieties for sure. My only complaint is I wish the package was bigger!
Kori C.
So I saw this at Walmart and I was fairly cheap, compared to others like it. I bought it for something quick and easy for work, and just tried it. It was amazing! Very good for a simple quick meal, I will be buying it again!