GroceryPantryCondiments & SaucesPrego
Prego Pizza Sauce, Pizzeria Style, 14 Ounce Jar

Prego® Pizza Sauce, Pizzeria Style, 14 Ounce Jar

by Prego

Prego® Pizza Sauce Pizzeria Style blends sweet, vine-ripened tomatoes with savory herbs for an authentic pizzeria taste you can experience at home. Just add this sauce to your favorite crust and have dinner ready in minutes. Try this pizza sauce on your next homemade pizza with your favorite toppings and enjoy at home with friends and family. Visit prego.com/recipes for more recipe inspiration!

Does this taste exactly the same as the pasta sauce or is it slightly different?
Howz this product?
Does this sauce work well for pizza dippers?
Start your review of Prego® Pizza Sauce, Pizzeria Style, 14 Ounce Jar!
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Prego® Pizza Sauce, Pizzeria Style, 14 Ounce Jar uploaded by Rocio V.
I love this pizza sauce because it tastes really good and it's perfect if you want to make homemade pizza. I have used this pizza sauce for a while now and I really love it.
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Prego® Pizza Sauce, Pizzeria Style, 14 Ounce Jar uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Our favorite pizza sauce! It’s really good it gives your pizza the restaurant flavor!
luisa S.
Coral Springs, FL
Acabo de comprar por primera vez y la pizza la hice con esta salsa y con queso y me quedo súper buena tiene un gran sabor no es ácida y tiene un sabor suave muy buena la volvería a comprar queda súper bien la recomiendo
Christine D.
Pembroke, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Taste like homemade, but I always add a chopped Onion, maybe some mushrooms! So easy, to make your own pizza. Kids love this!
Ash S.
Freeport, NY
Perfect for making your own pizza. This sauce taste like it is homemade and fresh as always.
melissa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta usarla cuando preparo mis pizzas casera. Vienen de muchas variedades y tamaño. Su sabor muy delicioso.
Martha S.
College Point, NY
Me encanta para preparar pizza en casa. Su sabor es excelente, fácil de usar, a todos les encanta en casa.
Melinda E.
Walloon Lake, MI
For a jarred pizza sauce the Prego pizzeria style isn't bad. Taste similar to pizza sauce from a national chain pizza place. It has a nice thickness and good tomato to seasoning flavor.
amy B.
Reedsville, PA
I get this if we are making mountain pies when we go camping. They family loves pizza mtn pies & ham & cheese. This taste great and easy to use out of the jar. Just add your toppings. I recommend you try it out . we are very satisfied with Prego Pizza Sauce.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Prego® Pizza Sauce, Pizzeria Style, 14 Ounce Jar uploaded by Chasity P.
This sauce made my homemade pizza. There were so many options and I just bought the one that looked the best. Extremely good!! Bursting with flavor!