Food & SnacksPantryCondiments & SaucesPrego
Prego Pasta Sauce, Traditional Italian Tomato Sauce

Prego® Pasta Sauce, Traditional Italian Tomato Sauce

by Prego

#15 in Pasta Sauce

Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce features the rich, sweet flavor of vine-ripened tomatoes balanced with savory herbs and seasonings. Simply pour over pasta or use this classic to transform pantry ingredients into plenty of family-pleasing recipes. Try this tomato sauce in your next spaghetti and meatballs, chicken parmesan, or bolognese for a new quick and easy take on your favorite dishes. Visit prego.com/recipes for more recipe inspiration! Prego pasta sauces are made with savory herbs and seasonings you can taste in every bite. Whether you’re in the mood for a zesty tomato sauce or a rich, creamy Alfredo sauce—Prego brings irresistible taste your whole family will love. And with a variety of sauces to feed every diet, there's something for everyone at the table.

does the prego sauce teats good or it teasts very bad?
Prego or Ragú? Or do you prefer another brand?
Is this sauce better then ragu?
Start your review of Prego® Pasta Sauce, Traditional Italian Tomato Sauce!
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Prego® Pasta Sauce, Traditional Italian Tomato Sauce uploaded by Renee C.
#Prego is my absolute favorite Italian pasta sauce it is the only kind I buy and it's the only kind I have bought in for many years if they don't have Prego I won't buy anything I will go to another store until I find Prego I would definitely continue to buy this sauce I highly recommend it it's really priced it's sweet and just taste delicious with pasta and butter and spices!
Aliah I.
Orlando, FL
Prego® Pasta Sauce, Traditional Italian Tomato Sauce uploaded by Aliah I.
Prego tradition sauce has been my go to spaghetti sauce it's delicious and be used in so many dishes my spagetti with just noodles and sauces to baked ziti to spagetti and meat balls to meatballs sandwiches to even my pizza for my kids who absolutely loves to eat and eats anything with this sauce in it. It's been my go for years and will be forever.
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Prego® Pasta Sauce, Traditional Italian Tomato Sauce uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite sauce. We always like to try new flavors/brands, but without fail I come back to this one. It’s flavor is just perfect and just the right thickness/consistency.
Lellianne C.
Prego® Pasta Sauce, Traditional Italian Tomato Sauce uploaded by Lellianne C.
This is my spaghetti sauce of choice at the supermarket when I want a quick meal at an affordable price. It has the right balance of tomato and sweetness for a great pasta dish. I highly recommend this sauce.
Michelle R.
Salisbury, NC
Prego is a great sauce to put on spaghetti or any pasta dish. It really brings out the Italian in every dish you make with it. I think it is the best pasta sauce made today. Prego sauce has great flavor and texture. I feel it is a quality product and highly recommend it to any one.
Elona T.
Prego® Pasta Sauce, Traditional Italian Tomato Sauce uploaded by Elona T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious 😋 homemade dish with lots of love and very hungry 🤤. I love Prego because it is the only sauce that I can use for my pasta if I don’t have the time to make my own sauce.
Angel G.
Jamestown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids and I are pasta eaters. Spaghetti is our favorite 😋 I have used a lot of different sauces from Kroger brand to all other brands and they always know its not Prego spaghetti sauce. I also like this sauce and won't use any other. Definitely recommend this sauce.
Leyla H.
Kissimmee, FL
Prego® Pasta Sauce, Traditional Italian Tomato Sauce uploaded by Leyla H.
Purchased at: Publix
This sauce it’s completely delicious you can use it to make pasta, pizza and a bunch of different plates that will make you blow your mind😌💖 It has a authentic Italian taste🙌🏻 did you try it before?
Christa G.
Florence, SC
Prego Traditional is my go-to sauce for spaghetti. It has that rich, savory flavor that is packed with herbs and spices. The sauce is not runny and the color is a beautiful bright red. My family always adds sugar to the spaghetti sauce to make it sweet. Totally recommend!!
Luz A.
Doral, FL
Prego® Pasta Sauce, Traditional Italian Tomato Sauce uploaded by Luz A.
This Italian sauce is my favorite it seems to be homemade and is flavorful. I used it to do pastas and eggplants roll ups.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...