Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesPasta SaucePrego
Prego Pasta Sauce, Tomato Sauce with Mini-Meatballs, 24 Ounce Jar

Prego® Pasta Sauce, Tomato Sauce with Mini-Meatballs, 24 Ounce Jar

by Prego

Prego® Tomato Sauce with Mini-Meatballs has miniature meatballs that provide a flavorful punch to a mouthwatering sauce. For your next meal, add the savory flavors of this sauce to your favorite Italian dishes. Enjoy over pasta or as a base for your own family-pleasing recipes. Try this meat sauce over spaghetti or macaroni for a new quick and easy take on your favorite dishes. Visit prego.com/recipes for more recipe inspiration! Prego pasta sauces are made with savory herbs and seasonings you can taste in every bite. Whether you’re in the mood for a zesty tomato sauce or a rich, creamy Alfredo sauce—Prego brings irresistible taste your whole family will love. And with a variety of sauces to feed every diet, there's something for everyone at the table.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prego® Pasta Sauce, Tomato Sauce with Mini-Meatballs, 24 Ounce Jar!
Yarira C.
Prego® Pasta Sauce, Tomato Sauce with Mini-Meatballs, 24 Ounce Jar uploaded by Yarira C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My kid's always tend to love when is spaghettis and garlic bread with a side salad kinda dinner night. They always tend to eat all there pasta 🍝. sometimes even seconds ☺️. Mommy knows best Prego Italian sauce u Rock. This prego sauce is great for spaghettis, lasagna,meat ball grinder's, chicken parmesan and even to make homemade pizza 🍕 with the kiddos. I highly recommend.
Jessica B.
Prego® Pasta Sauce, Tomato Sauce with Mini-Meatballs, 24 Ounce Jar uploaded by Jessica B.
This is my favorite spaghetti sauce brand. It's thick & hearty. It's perfect for the flavor that I aim for while making pasta dishes. Pictured is my baked pasta made with cavatappi pasta. #pasta #spaghettisauce #food #comfortfoods
Karma O.
Woodland Hls, CA
Prego® Pasta Sauce, Tomato Sauce with Mini-Meatballs, 24 Ounce Jar uploaded by Karma O.
This a staple in our home [email protected] many reasons. It’s economical and helps to turn ordinary meals into great meals.
Cindy G.
Kennewick, WA
This is my favorite sauce to use for spaghetti. It's not seasoned as well as it could be on it's own, but I like adding some of my own seasonings to enhance it.
shalleigh W.
Standish, ME
Prego has always been my go to pasta sauce brand. Every variation is so flavorful and adds such a nice sweet and sugary flavorful to your pasta dish. You shouldn’t use any other brand :)
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
This is very good. It has small pieces of Italian sausage in it to give it a little kick. I also add browned meat to mine along with extra seasonings
Skyler G.
Spring Valley, NY
Prego® Pasta Sauce, Tomato Sauce with Mini-Meatballs, 24 Ounce Jar uploaded by Skyler G.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Prego® Pasta Sauce, Tomato Sauce with Mini-Meatballs, 24 Ounce Jar Five stars for this product I’ve used it for many years, but it’s really good it’s good with making spaghetti and lasagna as well too. I would also say that with a lot of Italian cuisine this is focus to be able to support, but it can be able to work with other meals as well today.
Jacqueline E.
Davenport, IA
Prego® Pasta Sauce, Tomato Sauce with Mini-Meatballs, 24 Ounce Jar uploaded by Jacqueline E.
This is a great alternative to homemade sauce. It almost smells and tastes as good as homemade. The family loves when I make spaghetti or any pasta dish with this sauce. We love it! It's cheap and delicious and just right for our household. I would recommend it.
Tabbitha G.
Ga
My favorite Italian sauce brand. I use it to make spaghetti for my family and they enjoy it.
Sarah D.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Our go-to pasta sauce. It’s full of flavor & perfect for every recipe whether it be lasagna, spaghetti, ziti, etc.

Looking for your answer?