Food & SnacksPantryCondiments & SaucesPrego
Pasta Sauce, Farmers' Market Mushroom Tomato Sauce, 235 Ounce Jar

Prego Pasta Sauce, Farmers' Market™ Mushroom Tomato Sauce, 23.5 Ounce Jar

by Prego

Prego Farmers Market™ Mushroom sauce is crafted with high-quality ingredients you'd find at your local farmers' market like vine-ripened tomatoes, cremini mushrooms and basil. Try this rich and flavorful tomato sauce in your next spaghetti and meatballs, chicken parmesan, or bolognese for a new quick and easy take on your favorite dishes. Visit prego.com/recipes for more recipe inspiration! Prego pasta sauces are made with savory herbs and seasonings you can taste in every bite. Whether you’re in the mood for a zesty tomato sauce or a rich, creamy Alfredo sauce—Prego brings irresistible taste your whole family will love. And with a variety of sauces to feed every diet, there's something for everyone at the table.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prego Pasta Sauce, Farmers' Market™ Mushroom Tomato Sauce, 23.5 Ounce Jar!
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
I like this mushroom sauce very much. I usually go for the white sauces.But this one taste great if you just add a little bit of sour cream to it and cheese it goes great or a pasta.
Tina H.
This is a very good pasta sauce, I have tried a few different ones and I have preferred this one over many of the other ones. I think that it has a very good flavor profile to it as well as the chunkiness of the sauce is some thing that I like. I highly recommend the sauce.
Jamie H.
Vancouver, WA
I love putting this sauce on chicken. It is so good. The flavor is amazing. It is easy to use and the price is reasonable.
Shakara J.
We enjoy the hardiness of this brand and the full flavor it has. We also like the fact that we can recycle the jar when we're done
Elizeth S.
Guymon, OK
I like it, I usually use this type of sauce I have tried the other but Oregon is my one. It tastes good & it dose come chunky I have always been satisfied with the flavor
Ana M.
Pomona, CA
It tasted delicious, it is a must on our grocery list because me and my husband love it so much. I think that it is great the way it is my husband says that he thinks that me mushrooms are too chunky, either way we love when we eat spaghetti.
Katrinia P.
Lewiston, ID
This isn’t the exact one that I usually purchase but I do love the mushroom one. I would add more mushrooms if it were me, but it has good flavor and the mushrooms are a good size.
Marie A.
Midlothian, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Tried this because of the new packaging. I feel like this is same taste as the original ones. Taste the same! 4 stars because I don’t see anything different from the other prego sauce. Still likes it though and highly recommended still!
Tracy M.
Chatsworth, CA
I love this sauce! It tastes homemade, like you actually spent hours making it. It has the perfect texture and tang, a good amount of mushrooms and herbs. Delicious.
courtney D.
southgate
Absolutely delicious! So much flavor- everyone in the house raved about it. We will definitely purchase again.

Looking for your answer?