Prego® Natural Pizzeria Style Pizza Sauce

by Prego

Great For Making Pizza At Home, This Sauce Has The Perfect Balance Of Sweet Vine-ripened Tomatoes And Savory Italian Seasonings.

Howz this product?
Does this sauce work well for pizza dippers?
Start your review of Prego® Natural Pizzeria Style Pizza Sauce!
Walloon Lake , MI
For a jarred pizza sauce the Prego pizzeria style isn't bad. Taste similar to pizza sauce from a national chain pizza place. It has a nice thickness and good tomato to seasoning flavor.
Tutor Key, KY
When I make my own pizza this is the sauce that I like to use. Prego has the best sauces. I love the taste and the price is reasonable. I am satisfied and would recommend to others. I will continue to buy.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Great product! Our family likes to use this sauce to make mini english muffin pizzas. The kids love to make their own, bc it is so simple. It tastes great and lasts a while. Good value for sure!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Murray, KY
Yes! My FAVORITE pizza sauce! I will buy no other pizza sauce. I use this in pizzas or to dip mozzarella stocks in. The price is okay, but it makes up for it in flavor. I wouldn’t say it’s the healthiest, probably because I don’t follow the portion size (;
Odessa, FL
it works well and it tastes good for making  pizza. it is not the best pizza sauce but i will buy it if i see on sale. it does a good job and it makes me want to cook up some pizza just reviewing these right now. who else is hungry? is that just me? like the taste
Grand Blanc, MI
This is the best pizza sauce on the store shelves. We always use it. One time there wasn’t any at our local store so we drove 20 minutes to get it from a different store. Would recommend!
Morgantown, WV
My go too pizza sauce when I’m making cheese or pepperoni pizzas or calzones. It’s not too runny, and tastes soooo delicious. It’s very affordable and lasts a good while.
N Chesterfld, VA
I like prego sauces. My only dislike is its too chunky for my kidss. The taste is great. Its affordable and sold at most stores. Id improve it by making it less chunky. It also has different size containers. Easy to open.
Gardner, KS
Prego® Natural Pizzeria Style Pizza Sauce uploaded by Audra W.
My mother tried this out for her homemade pizza and man was I impressed. Awesome flavor, just like you’d expect from Prego. Sure you can make homemade, but this simplified the process and made it a lot less labor intensive. It actually tastes homemade and made the pizza oh so good. I’ll be buying this to have on hand going forward to make my own delicious pizza.
Reedsville, PA
I get this if we are making mountain pies when we go camping. They family loves pizza mtn pies & ham & cheese. This taste great and easy to use out of the jar. Just add your toppings. I recommend you try it out . we are very satisfied with Prego Pizza Sauce.