Prego® Natural Light Smart Traditional Italian Sauce

BY PREGO

With only 45 calories and 0 grams of fat in every 1/2 cup serving, this sauce offers the delicious tomato taste you expect from Prego®.

Prego® Natural Light Smart Traditional Italian Sauce
Lindsey P.
Denver
This Prego lighter sauce is so good and tastes amazing!! It is awesome that it is lighter and we can indulge when we have pasta! Can't say enough good things about it! Great value and price! Love it!
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
I love the Prego brand of pasta sauces, this is one of my favorites because it still has a lot of the flavors the regular traditional sauce has and it doesn't have oil in it. Its my go to pasta sauce when I'm looking for something healthy and tasty the whole family will enjoy.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
When I'm short on time, this low calorie spaghetti sauce really comes in handy! I enjoy the taste and appreciate the health benefits of choosing this brand over others.
Juliana G.
Fayetteville, NC
This orego sauce is so delicious! I'm italian so I usually make my own sauces, but if I'm in a rush I'd definetely buy this
Mekia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm always looking for healthier options for myself and my family and this sauce is by far the best I have had
Alondra S.
I really like using this sauce when I make spaghetti, it gives it a good taste overall.

Amazon