GroceryPantryPrego

by Prego

Prego Lower Sodium Traditional Italian Pasta Sauce with Roasted Red Peppers & Garlic has a rich, sweet flavor from vine-ripened tomatoes that's balanced with savory herbs, seasonings, and just hint of salt. Just pair it with your favorite pasta for a quick and easy dinner, use it as a base for your own sauce, or visit prego.com/recipes for recipe inspiration. Prego pasta sauces are made with sweet vine-ripened tomatoes and savory herbs and seasonings you can taste in every bite. Whether you’re in the mood for a zesty tomato sauce or a rich, creamy Alfredo sauce—Prego brings irresistible taste your whole family will love. And with a variety of sauces to feed every diet, there's something for everyone at the table.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prego Lower Sodium Pasta Sauce, Roasted Red Pepper & Garlic Italian Spaghetti Sauce, 24 Ounce Jar!
Carrie  O.
Prego Lower Sodium Pasta Sauce, Roasted Red Pepper & Garlic Italian Spaghetti Sauce, 24 Ounce Jar uploaded by Carrie  O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Prego sauce is hands down in my opinion one of the best store purchased sauces. It has a nice slightly sweet flavor and it is true to advertisements of being chunky. I have a picky eater and this is "THE" sauce I reach for especially on busy evenings. I purchase the Garden super chunky mushroom and green pepper jar for less than $2. The jar is very colorful and labeling is clear and aesthetically pleasing.
Omattie R.
So simple and easy when preparing a quick pasta meal. Very flavorful and delicious. Spoilage occurs very easily so a great way may be a cover that snaps on or a spout. Affordable. Will recommend.
Cathy Z.
Portage, IN
Great taste and flavor. I generally take a jar and add ingredients that I have to mix it up. I wish all flavors came in larger jars. Average price, not expensive.
Jessica B.
Muskegon, MI
I usually eat veggie pasta with heart smart Prego and this sauce is very tasty but sometimes I add a little extra seasoning but not salt to keep it in healthy state I will definitely be purchasing this product again because of is taste and price
Tasha S.
Lyndon , IL
Prego Lower Sodium Pasta Sauce, Roasted Red Pepper & Garlic Italian Spaghetti Sauce, 24 Ounce Jar uploaded by Tasha S.
1 of my all time fav red sauces pairs nicely with almost any kind of pasta sure to be a crowd pleaser
Traci  T.
Philadelphia, PA
To die for!!! My go to sauce. I like that it has less sodium. Still great flavorful taste! A huge fan of peppers and this has tiny pepper chunks soooo good!!! The garlic taste is just enough! Found at Acme about $2.50. I highly recommend this!
Arnell H.
Swartz Creek, MI
This stuff is awesome! We tried it because it was on sale at Costco (Something like $7 for 2/67oz, I'm not sure what the regular price is but probably cheaper than here) and we are hooked. A box of spaghetti is perfect for half of one of these, so this is four meals. It is absolutely delicious, probably the best red pasta sauce I've ever had, and the fact that it is relatively healthy is an amazing bonus. I just told my wife that I would like to stick to this stuff, and she agrees!
Ezgi B.
Fairborn, OH
Health option and just as delicious as the normal ones. Quality is on top and prices are okay
Ashley C.
I like the price and that flavor and it doesn’t hurt that this brand has some lower carb and lower fat options. Continue to enjoy trying all their new flavors
Allison T.
Lillington, NC
This is a pretty good sauce. The red pepper and garlic give it a unique flavor. It’s pretty affordable and I can usually find a sugar free version which I love.

Looking for your answer?