Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce

by Prego

Bursting with the big, hearty flavors of Italian sausage and garlic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce!
Lebanon, NH
Prego is my #1 spaghetti sauce I love prego! The taste is so much better then a few brands I can name...
Coldwater
This sauce is awesome. We don’t add anything to it to go over spaghetti. We also use it in our lasagna.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this sauce, great flavor and great price. You cannot go wrong with this sauce. My family loves it.
Wyandotte, MI
I love this ! It really does give it meat flavor . Taste better ! Great for casseroles . Inexpensive
Baltimore, MD
The only brand I use to make pasta 🍝. I have tried other brands but they never taste like prego sauce
Reedley, CA
This prego Italian sausage & garlic meat sauce is so yummy I love that it actually have sausage in it
Warden , WA
I can’t express enough how much I love this product! I use this for both my lasagna and spaghetti!
Deltona, FL
Prego has the best red sauce out there but I wasn’t the biggest fan of the Italian sausage flavor
Uppr Marlboro, MD
for baked ziti if you don’t want to add meat, do yourself a favor and add this. It is greattt.
I always keep this on hand for a quick dinner option. It can be used in so many different ways.