Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce

by Prego

Bursting with the big, hearty flavors of Italian sausage and garlic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce!
N Charleston, SC
Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce uploaded by Kayla B.
My favorite sauce when making pasta. It’s very flavorful. I am not a fan of the traditional spaghetti sauce so this is perfect!
Colton, NY
Mmmmmmm....Prego is my go to. Doesn't take much doctoring up to make a tasty sauce. Perfect amount of sausage and garlic flavor
Ontario, CA
One of my favorite sauce to make lasagna with or anything really its a really good sauce. i would most defientely recommend it.
Mableton , GA
This is my favorite prego flavor. It’s not too garlicky and has a good texture. We add Italian Sausage to it and it’s perfect
Canoga park, CA
Mi marca favorita y sabor preferido !! Muy deliciosa y el precio es en el mismo rango de las demás !! Simplemente buena
Parma, OH
This is my go to sauce flavor and brand. Prego tastes great and is a great price. I won't buy any other sauce brands.
Wellston
I made spaghetti last night. I actually prefer the kroger brand plain marinara. I think it has a better taste.
Bealeton, VA
Love this pasta sauce! Anytime I make ravioli or spaghetti I use this sauce. It is delicious and inexpensive!
Boston, MA
One of my favorite pasta sauces to use though I feel like it can be a little bit too sweet with so much basil
Tinley Park, IL
My favorite pasta sauce. Especially the one that was some meat already in the sauce. Makes it even better!