Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce

by Prego

Bursting with the big, hearty flavors of Italian sausage and garlic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce!
Clay Center , KS
We liked this. The sausage pieces were a good size for kids and the overall flavor of the sauce was good. Spices spaghetti up for a change. Good price for the value and will probably buy again in the future.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I absolutely love this sauce! It has little chunks of sausage in it while being super creamy. I love pairing it with raviolis and tortelinis. The packaging is a good quality and made of thick glass.
Harvest, AL
My all time favorite spaghetti sauce! I mix in some Italian sausage bits and it tastes so goo! So much flavor and tastes like it came from a restaurant! Definitely makes spaghetti not so boring
This sauce is amazing. It smells amazing. It’s got the hint of sausage in. Goes good on any pasta and sometimes I’ll use it for my mozz sticks. Thick sauce. Great flavor. Worth every penny.
Columbiaville, MI
I love using Prego Spaghetti Sauce, when making my yummy Lasanga.  The Italian Sausage and Garlic Meat Sauce is rich in flavor, saving time, not having to cook up Sausage.  Love
Hillside, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Prego is the only sauce I buy. Absolutely love it, tastes so good, and love the sausage flavor. If you like sausage you will love this. There is a lot of sausage and garlic taste in this, So good.
Port Barre
This is usually my brand of choice but sometimes I have to go the cheaper route. But I love the  flavors to choose from. It is an excellent source of flavors for pasta.
Marion, OH
This is by far my most favorite sauce for making spaghetti with it has little chunks of meat and just gives it such great flavor I love using this for our dinners.
Onsted, MI
My favorite brand of Spago sauce and with the italian sausage, it just adds a little more zing to the taste of the dishes that I use it in. My hubby and son love this one. I mix this one with the garden veggie to make my lasagna. Perfect!
I love this sauce. I love how it has the Italian sausage in it, really taste. Although I've recently started using the health heart one just because I want to cook more healthy. But this is definantely on I use once in awhile. Delicious.