Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce

by Prego

Bursting with the big, hearty flavors of Italian sausage and garlic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce!
Was pleasantly surprised by this sauce. I thought it would just be a sausage flavoring but it actually had sausage pieces in it. Very tasty and I will definitely be buying again. Cannot go wrong with the price of prego
San Bernardino , CA
Favorite sphaghetti sauce of all times! Hands down. The flavors are so good that I dont need much adjusting to do just heat the sauce over a pan and let it simmer. And bam! You have your delicious sauce instantly.
Best red sauce for the price. I add my own seasonings but its a good base sauce for any dish you're making that requires tomato sauce. I love this one in particular because it has little chunks of sausage in it.
Pacoima , CA
I like that this sauce has little pieces of sausage in the sauce itself. It makes it easy for a quick change or dinner. The price is amazing this product is very affordable and I’d definitely recommend it.
Arlington, TX
My boyfriend loves this sauce. He always ask for it whenever I say I’m gonna make some pasta. I just need to add meat balls and minced beef to this sauce and probably some herbs and it’s ready to serve.
Davenport, FL
This is the only spaghetti sauce that I will use. I just love the way it tastes. For having garlic it's just the right amount. It's not strong but you can still taste it.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Whenever I can’t find Pregos heart smart favors in stock, this seems to be my families go to. The sausage bits in it aren’t super huge when they over-consume the sauce & flavor but it makes it just right.
Roseville, MI
I love this sauce this is my favorite sauce in the world Prego is some good sauce Don’t have to do anything to the sauce the flavor is already great maybe at your little touch to it but other than that it’s good as he is straight out the jar and I would definitely buy this again this is the only size that I do by an hour recommend this to My friends and family as well so I’ll get you one you love it
Springdale, AR
Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce uploaded by Kaitlyn P.
I love this sauce! It has so much flavor! My kids are picky but love this sauce and always ask for seconds. I love it with spaghetti, lasagna, chicken, etc. I always have a nice salad on the side, garlic bread, and some veggies. Overall satisfied! I'd recommend!
South Carolina
I love this sauce there is so much flavor in it. I use this when I make pasta. And goes so well with the sausage and the noodles. It even takes good by itself. I’m glad I picked out this flavorful sauce. Plain tomato sauce could never live up to this.