Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce

by Prego

Bursting with the big, hearty flavors of Italian sausage and garlic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce!
Staley, NC
The only sauce that we will ever use again! Unlike Ragu, this stuff packs a punch of flavor without being overbearingly sweet. Perfect spice combo that adds instant flair to your hamburger/turkey. We will never buy anything else!
Sicklerville, NJ
Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce uploaded by Jacqueline F.
Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce. I often have to purchase an instant quick spaghetti sauce and I found Prego with meat sauce to be an excellent choice as a quick fix! It's flavorful has many different types of spices although not spicy just for flavoring. It's a perfect sauce to hear up in microwave and add to cooked pasta! The taste is very delicious! I'd definitely recommend Prego meat sauce if you need a quick fast spaghetti sauce!
Woodland Hls, CA
Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce uploaded by Karma O.
Quick and easy meals for the family are always possible when I be got Prego products in cabinet. The Italian sausage and garlic makes really great dipping sauce for our morning potato and sausage strata or our morning breakfast pizzas.
Davenport , IA
My husband's favorite meal is spaghetti. I have no idea why, because I detest it, but every once in a while I'll go ahead and Whip It Up for him. He absolutely loves Prego! I'm not sure if it's because he thinks it tastes best, or if it's connected to a childhood memory that he can't recall, but no matter what this is his go to!
Emmaus , PA
Prego Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce is great on pasta, or even on a meat lover's supreme pizza. I might put in some Parmesan cheese to improve the flavor and texture, but besides that it pairs great with veggies or pasta! The meat chunks were impressive in size. I will buy again!
This has been my go too for the last two years. We’ve just recently stopped using it just because we are looking for something different, and new. Great flavor, great texture, great price. Love prego
Decatur, IL
I love the tiny sausage bits added to the sauce, makes it a little chunky, which I like. I'll admit though that I do sometimes have to add seasonings to the final product because for whatever reason, it can be a bit bland. Still like this though.
Filer, ID
This is my family's favorite spaghetti sauce. It has good flavor and the chunks of sausage makes it more filling. We like to use it in spaghetti or lasagna, it goes well either way. We always have this on hand for easy weekday meals. We love prego.
Chipley, FL
My family and I love this sauce. I'll make lots of different quick, easy and delicious meals with it. From spaghetti to pizza it's the best sauce ever. Inexpensive and ready to use. We buy it all the time and will continue to buy.
This tastes so amazing ! This is my go to pasta sauce. It actually has little sausage chunks in it and has an amazing taste. I would so recommend this to anyone who does eat sausage and doesn’t want the regular tomato sauce.