Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce

by Prego

Bursting with the big, hearty flavors of Italian sausage and garlic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce!
Brooklyn, NY
I love using this brand and flavor with penne pasta or rotini pasta. Especially if you are not in the mood to make a big meal. I personally use this with the pasta previously mentioned and just add parmesan cheese and that is my meal for the night. Very quick and easy. The price of this isnt bad either will continue to purchase.
Vegetarian, Organic, Sugar Free
My boyfriend loves Prego to the point that if I brought home anything else, it would collect dust in the cub-board. I love the Italian sausage and garlic because I can sneak the Italian sausage in without him knowing, all he’s worried about is if it’s Prego!
Wayland
My favorite go to in a spaghetti sauce.
It has more flavor and is hardier than most sauces.
Prego is a well known brand and you can find this anywhere. Sometimes I use this in other pasta dishes for the great flavor.

My favorite go to in a spaghetti sauce.
It has more flavor and is hardier than most sauces.

Sugar Free, Low Carb
Southfield, MI
One of the best prego sauce flavors. I love a good garlic flavor and this sauce has just the right amount. I always use this with another pepper spaghetti sauce mixed together
Organic, No Special Diet
This is one of my go to spaghetti sauces! It’s affordable, delicious and easy to make. You can find it at pretty much any grocery store so it is super convenient. The meat in the sauce adds so much if you’re too lazy to cook actual meat for dinner too.
Enterprise, AL
This sauce goes really well with spaghetti recipes. I like italian sausage so this gave me exactly what I wanted. I must say that you can barely tell there's garlic in there, but it's good nonetheless. I purchased it from Wal-Mart for about $3 to $4.
Burleson, TX
We like to have this on hand to make French bread pizza at home. With Italian sausage already included, its easy to build a delicious French bread pizza at home for a fraction of the price of purchasing them already made.
Waldorf, MD
We stay stocked in this sauce for spaghetti night, it's simple but very flavorful. The chunks of sausage really make the difference, no need for meatballs & it adds a little extra protein.
Spring Hill, FL
The Best!!!! This is the only sauce that is so delicious you don’t need to add anything to it is perfect for all the pastas you going to make. I buy the big one to do Lasagna, Angel Hair, Penne Rigatti they are all great for using Prego, My favorite is meat flavor, but all the other sauces are delicious 😋
Gluten Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Staley, NC
The only sauce that we will ever use again! Unlike Ragu, this stuff packs a punch of flavor without being overbearingly sweet. Perfect spice combo that adds instant flair to your hamburger/turkey. We will never buy anything else!