Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce uploaded by Kayla B.Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce uploaded by Kaitlyn P.Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Meat Sauce uploaded by Sherri H.

BY PREGO

Bursting with the big, hearty flavors of Italian sausage and garlic.

Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I love this sauce! It has so much flavor! My kids are picky but love this sauce and always ask for seconds. I love it with spaghetti, lasagna, chicken, etc. I always have a nice salad on the side, garlic bread, and some veggies. Overall satisfied! I'd recommend!
LeAnn H.
Onsted, MI
My favorite brand of Spago sauce and with the italian sausage, it just adds a little more zing to the taste of the dishes that I use it in. My hubby and son love this one. I mix this one with the garden veggie to make my lasagna. Perfect!
Carla S.
I love this sauce. I love how it has the Italian sausage in it, really taste. Although I've recently started using the health heart one just because I want to cook more healthy. But this is definantely on I use once in awhile. Delicious.
Tori P.
Jasper, AL
Prego pasta sauce is my favorite spaghetti sauce. The best thing about Prego sauce is you get great quality for a low price. I like that I can fix several different recipes with one jar of sauce.
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
I love Prego. It is my favorite spaghetti sauce brand. It is a good value for what it costs. I buy it almost every trip that I make to the grocery store.
Ru M.
Very delicious marinara sauce for ay pasta dish! Since it has meat, it can be used for many other things as well! Classic meat sauce!
Sharon E.
Ontario , CA
One of my favorite sauce to make lasagna with or anything really its a really good sauce. i would most defientely recommend it.
Sherri H.
Colton, NY
Mmmmmmm....Prego is my go to. Doesn't take much doctoring up to make a tasty sauce. Perfect amount of sausage and garlic flavor
Kayla B.
Charleston
My favorite sauce when making pasta. It’s very flavorful. I am not a fan of the traditional spaghetti sauce so this is perfect!
Sarah T.
Boston, MA
One of my favorite pasta sauces to use though I feel like it can be a little bit too sweet with so much basil