BY PREGO #2 in Pasta Sauce

In Prego® Traditional, vine-ripened tomatoes provide the base for the perfect balance of sweet tomato taste and savory Italian seasonings. A true classic!

Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
We love this spaghetti sauce. It has lots of flavor and is great when you add ground beef and serve over pasta.
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX
Enjoy this sauce ! Prego is awesome ! Perfect for pasta , I cook a lot so I stock up on a lot of this stuff
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Prego Sauce is the closest thing to homemade Italian sauce. I love using Prego with my pasta and meatballs.
Valerie D.
Perris, CA
I love the traditional prego sauce. It always goes well with ground beef or turkey. Nothing easier to make.
Dakota P.
Allentown, PA
Great sause to use in your pasta dishes .
Gives it the right amount of zing to make the dish delightful
Shelia G.
Lancaster, KY
Love this sauce. It tastes great in spaghetti or lasagna. Makes me hungry for it just thinking about it
Dusten B.
Jamison, PA
Big fan of Prego. It's been a choice in my family since I was a kid and passing it down to my children.
Jen C.
My favorite sauce! It's really good and there's many flavors to choose from, it's also cheap affordable
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
This is the only brand of pasta sauce we will buy. The taste is great and it has simple ingredients.
Shantel J.
Wyoming, MI
Best pasta sauce out there. I use it for spaghetti, lasagna...you name it. My family loves the taste!
Rhonda M.
Do you add anything to your sauce such as veggies or spices?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yes or no ??????????
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego, Clasico or Bertolli?
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Our families favorite pasta sauce for our pasta. There are deals to get these jars for less than $1 with couponing. A great value for a tasty meal