BY PREGO #3 in Pasta Sauce

In Prego® Traditional, vine-ripened tomatoes provide the base for the perfect balance of sweet tomato taste and savory Italian seasonings. A true classic!

Jessica H.
Danville, WV
When you don't have the time to make the real stuff this is a must have! I always have a few jars on hand in case I need it!
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
LOVE using this sauce, it's delicious and it goes so well with different recipes and meats! This is definitely a must try!
Luz A.
Doral, FL
This Italian sauce is my favorite it seems to be homemade and is flavorful. I used it to do pastas and eggplants roll ups.
Erica R.
Love to use this sauce when I make stuff shells. It's full of flavor and makes the shells taste a million times better !
Stacey E.
Minot
Prego meat flavored sauce is the go to in my house! We live it. Great flavor and is prefect with spaghetti. Not expensive
Donna B.
I love Prego sauces and this is one of my favorite! It's great as is or even better when you add some meat or veggies.
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
I love Prego sauce! Especially when I add some meatballs and some extra ingredients to it. It comes out tastier ^__^
Niya  .
Washington, DC
This is perfect with spaghetti , honestly I love prego , it's the only tomato sauce I use whenever I make spaghetti !
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
I used to cook this every weekend for my family! And am so satisfied with the tomato with garlic! Affordable price!
Nicole M.
I love italian food. Pasta, lasagna, raviolis, you name it. Prego is one of the most flavorful sauces in the store
Rhonda M.
Do you add anything to your sauce such as veggies or spices?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yes or no ??????????
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego, Clasico or Bertolli?
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Our families favorite pasta sauce for our pasta. There are deals to get these jars for less than $1 with couponing. A great value for a tasty meal