BY PREGO #9 in Pasta Sauce

In Prego® Traditional, vine-ripened tomatoes provide the base for the perfect balance of sweet tomato taste and savory Italian seasonings. A true classic!

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle X.
Newton, NC
Great sauce with great taste best with Angel hair pasta real good value not too expensive at all just enough to feed the whole family also
Betty P.
Aside from making your own sauce this is the next best thing. I prefer the original because I can add different fresh veggies to it.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
I definitely prefer this over Ragu or any other pasta sauce. It tastes great and doesn't have that weird taste like other sauces.
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
Prego Is The Only Sauce I Use For My Spaghetti Sauce Or Chicken Parmesan. it Has A Great Taste And You Won't Regret Buying it.
Jessica H.
Danville, WV
When you don't have the time to make the real stuff this is a must have! I always have a few jars on hand in case I need it!
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
LOVE using this sauce, it's delicious and it goes so well with different recipes and meats! This is definitely a must try!
Luz A.
Doral, FL
This Italian sauce is my favorite it seems to be homemade and is flavorful. I used it to do pastas and eggplants roll ups.
Angela K.
Have to say this is my favorite sauce. It’s more flavorful than other brands. Will continue to use this brand as my go to!
Erica R.
Love to use this sauce when I make stuff shells. It's full of flavor and makes the shells taste a million times better !
Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
Prego meat flavored sauce is the go to in my house! We live it. Great flavor and is prefect with spaghetti. Not expensive
Rhonda M.
Do you add anything to your sauce such as veggies or spices?
Norma R.
colorado❄️
Is this sauce better then ragu?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yes or no ??????????
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Our families favorite pasta sauce for our pasta. There are deals to get these jars for less than $1 with couponing. A great value for a tasty meal
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego, Clasico or Bertolli?