BY PREGO #2 in Pasta Sauce

In Prego® Traditional, vine-ripened tomatoes provide the base for the perfect balance of sweet tomato taste and savory Italian seasonings. A true classic!

Brittney B.
Johnson, Vermont
My family and use this on everything from homemade English muffin pizzas to spaghetti! Such a great sauce and amazing flavor! Definitely a must buy!
Cathy R.
Prego Traditional is my family's favorite pasta sauce for spaghetti. Rich, thick, perfectly seasoned punch of tomato wonderfulness. Highly recommend!
Zelly G.
This sauce has been used in the family for years! The flavor has never changed. Very delicious and vibrant flavor. No other sauce can compare.
Medie X.
Prego is my favorite sauce! It's so flavorful that I don't need to add much to it besides meat. I love to make spaghetti and lasagna out of it.
Jandoe K.
Prego is my favorite because the I feel like the flavor is more authentic 😕lol I guess. I just like cooking with this over any of the others
Michelle X.
Newton, NC
Great sauce with great taste best with Angel hair pasta real good value not too expensive at all just enough to feed the whole family also
stephanie l.
Washington, DC
I buy this all the time a lot of the varieties are pretty good like the three cheese and the Italian sausage
its also great for dipping too
Betty P.
Aside from making your own sauce this is the next best thing. I prefer the original because I can add different fresh veggies to it.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
I definitely prefer this over Ragu or any other pasta sauce. It tastes great and doesn't have that weird taste like other sauces.
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
Prego Is The Only Sauce I Use For My Spaghetti Sauce Or Chicken Parmesan. it Has A Great Taste And You Won't Regret Buying it.
Rhonda M.
Do you add anything to your sauce such as veggies or spices?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yes or no ??????????
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego, Clasico or Bertolli?
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Our families favorite pasta sauce for our pasta. There are deals to get these jars for less than $1 with couponing. A great value for a tasty meal