BY PREGO #2 in Pasta Sauce

In Prego® Traditional, vine-ripened tomatoes provide the base for the perfect balance of sweet tomato taste and savory Italian seasonings. A true classic!

Rhonda M.
I love this sauce!It's a great base for spaghetti sauce.There really is a taste difference from some of the other sauces.It tastes really good and it has a nice thickness to it
Andrea Y.
Very affordable and delicious! I use this sauce with 4 chicken breast,breadcrumbs (Italian seasoned) and slices of provolone to top it off and everyone seems so enjoy it!
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
Prego is a wonderful brand for the pasta sauce. Having it in one of their larger jars saves a lot of money when it comes to making spaghetti for a large group or for a party.
Amy N.
Virginia, MN
My husband and I keep trying different sauces with different flavors, but we always have to come back to Traditional Prego. It's not spaghetti night without it!
Their pizza sauce is amazing too!
Erin H.
Florence, KY
I love Prego!! We only use it for pasta and it tastes great! Plus it has less sugar than Ragu and costs about the same. We also use it on breakfast burritos with eggs.
Aaliyah M.
Love prego because its flavorfull and chunky and perfect for pasta dishes i love to add wine and mushrooms and onions or even some cream and a touch of vodka yum
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
I love Prego sauce, they make great flavored sauces. I love their vodka sauce, you can use these sauces for much more then pastas, I like to put in seafood and different meats.
Rhonda A.
This sauce is really good on its on, not to thin or thick. I like it because its not a whole list of crap or artificial ingredients. I still add extra spices just because I like a little more flavor, but this is totally good on its own.
angela k.
Have to say this is my favorite sauce. It’s more flavorful than other brands. Will continue to use this brand as my go to!
Julia B.
San Jose, CA
I'm a homemade tomato sauce sort of girl, but sometimes you want a jar or ready-made stuff around in the fridge. This stuff does the trick just fine.
Rhonda M.
Do you add anything to your sauce such as veggies or spices?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yes or no ??????????
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego, Clasico or Bertolli?
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Our families favorite pasta sauce for our pasta. There are deals to get these jars for less than $1 with couponing. A great value for a tasty meal