BY PREGO #2 in Pasta Sauce

In Prego® Traditional, vine-ripened tomatoes provide the base for the perfect balance of sweet tomato taste and savory Italian seasonings. A true classic!

Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA
I really like this sauce from Prego. The taste and texture is really great for all types of pastas but the best kind is the angel hair type! I really enjoy it and buy these in bulk if I can.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite pasta sauce ever!!! I use this sauce all the time when making spaghetti and it is so tasty! Very classic taste and everyone enjoys. you can even add herbs or grilled veggies to add to taste.
ssara t.
Sheboygan, WI
I love this sauce. Dosent need anything extra. Sometimes i add fresh vegetables to beef the sauce up. Great sauce for any dish your making that calls for spagetti sauce
Annette P.
I often use the larger containers of this sauce as a base for lasagna sauce. I will add my own sauteed onions, peppers, garlic, crushed red pepper, and sugar to give it some extra flavor. It is a very versatile product.
Tara N.
This is the only sauce my step son will eat! I think it has a decent flavor. I personally stay away from red sauce, but if this keeps him happy, I'll keep buying it.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
Prego is my favorite brand of sauce to use. I love that it comes in both a regular size jar and a bigger size for when I am making a larger amount of pasta for more family or friends. You don't have to add much to the sauce as it has a great amount of flavor. It is not too thick or too watery.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Other than the traditional homemade sauces this is comparable . I use this any time I don't have all day to make sauce . Not too much of a tomato taste and just the right amount of seasoning :) happy belly
Cindy S.
Prego has good and tasty tomato sauce. I just don't like the plastic lids that they provide for their 67 oz jars. I always find mold under their lids even if placed in the fridge for a short amount of time.
Daniel K.
Buffalo, NY
Traditional is the way to go with Prego. Great on it's own but also makes a great base to make your own variations and act like a for real cook with half the work.
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We use prego sauce every time we cook spaghetti. This one is my personal favorite because it is delicious yet simple. It doesn't have to many of any spice in it.
Rhonda M.
Do you add anything to your sauce such as veggies or spices?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yes or no ??????????
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego, Clasico or Bertolli?
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Our families favorite pasta sauce for our pasta. There are deals to get these jars for less than $1 with couponing. A great value for a tasty meal