BY PREGO #3 in Pasta Sauce

In Prego® Traditional, vine-ripened tomatoes provide the base for the perfect balance of sweet tomato taste and savory Italian seasonings. A true classic!

Ang T.
My go to of all times!!! Love the price. Specially when there's a promo. My little one who is 14Months LOVES his spaghetti or pasta with the "Traditional" Sauce.
Lynn U.
Grandma says she makes her own sauce -  we all know it's Prego - we love it with spaghetti - lasagna or just for dipping garlic bread.  We have even used it as a pizza sauce.  Good value !
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Prego Traditional is my go-to sauce for spaghetti. It has that rich, savory flavor that is packed with herbs and spices. The sauce is not runny and the color is a beautiful bright red. My family always adds sugar to the spaghetti sauce to make it sweet. Totally recommend!!
Kara R.
Kennesaw, GA
Prego Italian Sauce Traditional is the ONLY sauce I use for my pasta dishes. I just add ground chicken or ground sirloin and cook. In fact, I just used this sauce last night and added ground chicken that had been sauteed with chopped onions and pepper relish. The onions gave the chicken additional flavor, and the pepper relish gave the sauce a little kick. I always get rave reviews on the sauce and am asked what kind it is.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, Pa
This is a reasonably priced item for pasta sauce which is why I decided to try it, it was really flavorful and very good! I love it with my spaghetti and meat. Anyone who is living on a budget I definitely would recommend you buying this as your sauce to use for your meal.
Bennett P.
Hopkinsville, KY
Favorite pasta sauce. Reasonable price, but not a cheap flavor. You don't have to add anything to the sauce and is awesome with some ground turkey or beef. Quick and easy meal for a fraction of the cost of other sauces. Recommend to anyone living within a budget that doesn't want to eat like they are!
Aaliya Q.
Alpharetta, GA
Alright now listen up. If you haven't tried this pasta sauce then you are missing out. I don't care if you love Ragu or whatever; this stuff is so good that you'll forget all about whatever you were using before. It tastes so tomatoey and smooth but with tomato chunks that are nice and juicy when you bite into them. Seriously go buy this.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
This is a great sauce, but remember unless you go with a reduced sodium or no salt added there is a lot of sodium in a serving of pasta sauce. If I do use a pre-made sauce I try and add as many veggies to it as possible and will often water it down a bit with a low sodium chicken broth just to help reduce the salt a little bit.
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
This is one of my favorite pasta sauces! It brings me back to my childhood because it's the kind my mom always used when she made spaghetti. I still buy it - it's thick without being too chunky and has just the right amount of spices to add some zest. Delicious!
Meredith C.
This is my go-to for store bought sauce. It has a good, flavorful base that's also neutral enough for me to be able to add whichever veggies we picked from the garden that day without having to worry about whether the flavors will clash. I still prefer the flavor of homemade, but this certainly works in a pinch.
Rhonda M.
Do you add anything to your sauce such as veggies or spices?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yes or no ??????????
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego, Clasico or Bertolli?
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Our families favorite pasta sauce for our pasta. There are deals to get these jars for less than $1 with couponing. A great value for a tasty meal