BY PREGO #9 in Pasta Sauce

In Prego® Traditional, vine-ripened tomatoes provide the base for the perfect balance of sweet tomato taste and savory Italian seasonings. A true classic!

Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego is one of my all time favorite Marinara's. I love the Classic flavor but I also love their Three Meat Sauce as well with my Spaghetti or any other Pasta Dishes I make. A Bottle of this usually runs for about $3 at my local Supermarket and I think lasts a few uses and can be stored for at least a month after being opened. I recommend this Pasta Sauce because it is flavorful and a great price.
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
My kids absolutely love this sauce for spaghetti!!. Plus I use it for when I make pizza and lasagna.I love that it’s doesn’t have big chunks of tomato in it like other brands. I buy mine from Costco because it is two big jars for a very good price. I would recommend this sauce to everyone. Five stars because if my kids love it then I love it Prego® Italian Sauce Traditional
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love all Prego sauces especially the meat and 4 cheese sauces. I normally get my Prego from Walmart for one dollar. I will try other sauces but have none that can beat Prego. I'm very satisfied with all Prego sauces.
Kathaleen C.
usa
The thickest yummy sauce ever is prego! My husband gets so excited when I bring home prego sauce because he knows we're going to have a good Italian meal! Complete with Italian cheesy buns and a big ole salad with greens and a vinaigrette ! Make mealtimes memories with prego sauces.
Kaitlyn M.
This is my go to pasta sauce when I am not making it from scratch! Prego is on it's a game with all of their pasta sauces. They are full of flavor, it's sweet and savory like a sauce should be. It's not soupy like some it's competitors it's just great all around!
Janie R.
This is a pretty good sauce and far as store bought sauces, it's not my very favorite but will do in a pinch. It has a pretty good texture, but could use a bit more flavor. My personal favorite is the Bertolli® Organic Olive Oil, Basil & Garlic Sauce but honestly it's mostly personal preference
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
I don't make homade sacue but this comes pretty close! It has such a great flavor and gets all the noodles. It's tangy yet a sweet taste! My family loves this sauce.
Laura G.
Santo Domingo , OH
Prego traditional is my family's favorite, every time we prepare pasta that's something that could not miss, all the flavor and the color that gives to your pasta make it the first one for us and the species makes it delicious... Totally recommend
Samantha C.
Mckinney, TX
Another good pasta sauce at a great price. I like to get the meat version in most of the pasta sauces I use just cause I like the flavor and I already put my own stuff in it so it wouldn't make any sense to get something else
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
This is my favorite pasta sauce. I tend to buy store brand products, but this is one where I go for the brand name. The sauce is not too runny, and it's not too acidic which is often my problem with most pasta sauces.
Rhonda M.
Do you add anything to your sauce such as veggies or spices?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yes or no ??????????
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego, Clasico or Bertolli?
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Our families favorite pasta sauce for our pasta. There are deals to get these jars for less than $1 with couponing. A great value for a tasty meal