BY PREGO #2 in Pasta Sauce

In Prego® Traditional, vine-ripened tomatoes provide the base for the perfect balance of sweet tomato taste and savory Italian seasonings. A true classic!

Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I love to buy Prego Sauces, over alot of other brands I have tasted from the grocery aisle. Its so easy to just twist the lid off and mix it into pot to heat and serve. It has the perfect balance between sweet and savory in my opinion. The texture is not too thin but thick enough to stick to the spaghetti or macaroni nicely without sliding off and making a mess. I really like the taste of the traditional and the meat sauce one. I usually purchase the really big jars or the double jars from the wholesale store.
Shelly S.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my all time favorite pasta sauces. I use it for everything. I brought it from shop rite, I usually pair it with spaghetti or any pasta dish that I’m making. Definitely one of my favs
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
We buy this spaghetti sauce weekly . It has a great flavor, and is not too sweet or thick. I like to use this on spaghetti, and lasagna. I purchased this at Walmart, and it is a very affordable product. I would definitely buy again, they offer a big variety of flavors and is available at most stores.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This has always been my go-to sauce for making spaghetti.  At an economical price this sauce has always been my favorite for over 20 years.  I always buy it at the local grocery store and I will continue to buy it.  Would highly recommend this item to anyone.
Michele P.
When I am in a hurry and need to buy jarred pasta sauce, Prego is my "go to" choice.  I love the Traditional, the Three-Cheese and the Chunky Garden varieties equally well.  I love the fact that this sauce tastes fresh and homemade, and does not have a bitter aftertaste like some jarred sauces.  I also think the price is great based on the quality and the jar size.....very good value.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego is one of my all time favorite Marinara's. I love the Classic flavor but I also love their Three Meat Sauce as well with my Spaghetti or any other Pasta Dishes I make. A Bottle of this usually runs for about $3 at my local Supermarket and I think lasts a few uses and can be stored for at least a month after being opened. I recommend this Pasta Sauce because it is flavorful and a great price.
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
My kids absolutely love this sauce for spaghetti!!. Plus I use it for when I make pizza and lasagna.I love that it’s doesn’t have big chunks of tomato in it like other brands. I buy mine from Costco because it is two big jars for a very good price. I would recommend this sauce to everyone. Five stars because if my kids love it then I love it Prego® Italian Sauce Traditional
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love all Prego sauces especially the meat and 4 cheese sauces. I normally get my Prego from Walmart for one dollar. I will try other sauces but have none that can beat Prego. I'm very satisfied with all Prego sauces.
Kathaleen C.
Nancy, KY
The thickest yummy sauce ever is prego! My husband gets so excited when I bring home prego sauce because he knows we're going to have a good Italian meal! Complete with Italian cheesy buns and a big ole salad with greens and a vinaigrette ! Make mealtimes memories with prego sauces.
Yuliya M.
Palm Coast, FL
Love my red spaghetti sauce, my kids always asks to make pasta with this sauce. I made lasagna with it and it was a hit for dinner. Really good price for a good sauce.
Rhonda M.
Do you add anything to your sauce such as veggies or spices?
Norma R.
colorado❄️
Is this sauce better then ragu?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yes or no ??????????
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego, Clasico or Bertolli?
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Our families favorite pasta sauce for our pasta. There are deals to get these jars for less than $1 with couponing. A great value for a tasty meal

Amazon