BY PREGO #2 in Pasta Sauce

In Prego® Traditional, vine-ripened tomatoes provide the base for the perfect balance of sweet tomato taste and savory Italian seasonings. A true classic!

victoria J.
The Woodlands , TX
This is one of the best tomato sauces in my opinion. I can use it as the base for a red meat sauce, but I can also quickly heat it in the microwave and then pour it over some quickly heated pasta. Add some lame on top and it’s a great meal
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Preferred over any other brand! Such a great taste and so affordable! Tastes homemade without all the work. Perfect for spaghetti, lasagna, or any pasta! Pairs perfectly with our Italian Stuffed Shells recipe! Highly recommend!
Ashlie T.
Natrona Hts, PA
Are you are definitely my number one favorite I love this sauce it's really good taste amazing you don't really have to do too much doctoring up it's just really really good sauce I definitely recommend this stuff
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Another great sauce that I also reach for when I'm on a budget. This is a great sauce. It's also a great meal with an angel hair or penne pasta. I would recommend it. I will continue to buy it.
erica c.
DuBois
I used to really love this sauce and It used to be one if the only brands I would buy. As of lately it seem so have a really strong tomato/acidic flavor, so I switched to a new sauce.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I love to buy Prego Sauces, over alot of other brands I have tasted from the grocery aisle. Its so easy to just twist the lid off and mix it into pot to heat and serve. It has the perfect balance between sweet and savory in my opinion. The texture is not too thin but thick enough to stick to the spaghetti or macaroni nicely without sliding off and making a mess. I really like the taste of the traditional and the meat sauce one. I usually purchase the really big jars or the double jars from the wholesale store.
Shelly S.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my all time favorite pasta sauces. I use it for everything. I brought it from shop rite, I usually pair it with spaghetti or any pasta dish that I’m making. Definitely one of my favs
Michele P.
When I am in a hurry and need to buy jarred pasta sauce, Prego is my "go to" choice.  I love the Traditional, the Three-Cheese and the Chunky Garden varieties equally well.  I love the fact that this sauce tastes fresh and homemade, and does not have a bitter aftertaste like some jarred sauces.  I also think the price is great based on the quality and the jar size.....very good value.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego is one of my all time favorite Marinara's. I love the Classic flavor but I also love their Three Meat Sauce as well with my Spaghetti or any other Pasta Dishes I make. A Bottle of this usually runs for about $3 at my local Supermarket and I think lasts a few uses and can be stored for at least a month after being opened. I recommend this Pasta Sauce because it is flavorful and a great price.
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
My kids absolutely love this sauce for spaghetti!!. Plus I use it for when I make pizza and lasagna.I love that it’s doesn’t have big chunks of tomato in it like other brands. I buy mine from Costco because it is two big jars for a very good price. I would recommend this sauce to everyone. Five stars because if my kids love it then I love it Prego® Italian Sauce Traditional
Rhonda M.
Do you add anything to your sauce such as veggies or spices?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yes or no ??????????
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego, Clasico or Bertolli?
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Our families favorite pasta sauce for our pasta. There are deals to get these jars for less than $1 with couponing. A great value for a tasty meal