BY PREGO #9 in Pasta Sauce

In Prego® Traditional, vine-ripened tomatoes provide the base for the perfect balance of sweet tomato taste and savory Italian seasonings. A true classic!

Buy on Walmart*
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
Taste so good and goes great with speghetti is really tasty and makes the noodle saturate
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Only use Prego for my family. We have tried other brands but always go back toprego.
Kimberly I.
Great sauce for when making spaghetti or any pasta dish that requires tomato sauce.
Kenzi M.
The only Spaghetti sauce I or my family use! It has the best flavor and best price!
Viviana H.
Holyoke, CO
I like ragú too but I feel like prego has a better taste, is cheap and has more of a delicious flavor.
The P.
Iqaluit
As a kid, I grew up eating Prego and absolutely loved it. I changed brands as I started cooking myself and recently repurchased it because I wanted to take a stroll down memory lane. It was absolutely horrendous! It was watery and too sweet. I can't believe how much they have changed over the years! Will definitely not repurchase!
Nawal N.
Kuwait City, Hasawi
Prego tradition sauce has been my go to spaghetti sauce it's delicious and be used in so many dishes my spagetti with just noodles and sauces to baked ziti to spagetti and meat balls to meatballs sandwiches to even my pizza for my kids who absolutely loves to eat and eats anything with this sauce in it. It's been my go for years and will be forever.
Alyssa I.
Torrance, CA
My go to pasta sauce from the supermarket.  Its really cheap, perfect for a cheap college meal of pasta.  I usually like to throw in some onion or garlic, and maybe some meat if I have any.  Or I also like to make a cheater shakshuka/skillet eggs with this, especially if i didn't use all of the sauce from pasta
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
The jar was bigger than I thought it would be. Will use for spaghetti or lasagne when family comes. Love Prego products. Has great flavor. There is a lot of sauce in this. And the nutritional facts are good too.
Verónica S.
I still like to make my own Italian tomato sauce but I like my base to be Prego. I start with a big jar of Prego and add my spicy sausage and hamburger, then add mushroom and perhaps some tomatoes from the garden long with my own blend of spices for the sauce. Actually Prego makes it most convent for me to make a huge stock pot of Italian sauce and divide it into servings for freezing. The family always asks for my homemade spaghetti...they don't have to know my secret ingredient is Prego. Of course if i a big hurry, it is good all by itself right from the jar over your pasta. Sometimes I throw in left over chicken or shrimp...Prego is a great builder OR straight from the jar.
Rhonda M.
Do you add anything to your sauce such as veggies or spices?
Norma R.
colorado❄️
Is this sauce better then ragu?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yes or no ??????????
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Our families favorite pasta sauce for our pasta. There are deals to get these jars for less than $1 with couponing. A great value for a tasty meal
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego, Clasico or Bertolli?