BY PREGO #2 in Pasta Sauce

In Prego® Traditional, vine-ripened tomatoes provide the base for the perfect balance of sweet tomato taste and savory Italian seasonings. A true classic!

Verónica S.
I still like to make my own Italian tomato sauce but I like my base to be Prego. I start with a big jar of Prego and add my spicy sausage and hamburger, then add mushroom and perhaps some tomatoes from the garden long with my own blend of spices for the sauce. Actually Prego makes it most convent for me to make a huge stock pot of Italian sauce and divide it into servings for freezing. The family always asks for my homemade spaghetti...they don't have to know my secret ingredient is Prego. Of course if i a big hurry, it is good all by itself right from the jar over your pasta. Sometimes I throw in left over chicken or shrimp...Prego is a great builder OR straight from the jar.
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
Es mi salsa preferida a la hora de hacer mis pastas.  Es un poco costosa por eso no la uso con mucha frecuencia por eso pero si es fácil de conseguir.  Me gusta por el sabor que le da a mis pastas. La recomiendo por que de verdad me encanta... I love it !!!
Khalifah A.
My brother spoke extremely highly about this sauce and all I've seen was good reviews about it. Decided to try it and I hated it. It had an awful taste to me. I'm not sure if it went bad because I had it on my countertop for at least 3 days but I'm too scared to try it again.
Joyce C.
Carolina
This tomato sauce is super good leaves a good flavor to the spaggetis, after that also comes with a bit of chopped onion inside that is what makes it taste better
Paola S.
This sauce has been used in the family for years! The flavor has never changed. Very delicious and vibrant flavor. No other sauce can compare.
Nina G.
Está salsa italiana es usada por muchas personas por su buen sabor y calidad, Prego es una marca muy reconocida mundialmente.
Diviyashni N.
Really good taste and very easy to use. I love making pasta sauce from this when i don't have much time to cook.
Rhonda M.
Do you add anything to your sauce such as veggies or spices?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yes or no ??????????
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego, Clasico or Bertolli?
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Our families favorite pasta sauce for our pasta. There are deals to get these jars for less than $1 with couponing. A great value for a tasty meal