BY PREGO #3 in Pasta Sauce

In Prego® Traditional, vine-ripened tomatoes provide the base for the perfect balance of sweet tomato taste and savory Italian seasonings. A true classic!

Adriana A.
Saint Louis, MO
My favorite sauce. Love it with my spaghetti, and all other pastas. And with raviolis. It's great.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
This is a great sauce. The price is not bad and it is always in stock at walmart. I recommend it
Tiffany H.
This tomato sauce is perfect for pasta and pizza recipes. I like that there are chunky bits.
Melissa R.
Don't like this sauce all too much. It's very acidic and it gives me heartburn when I eat it
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
Taste so good and goes great with speghetti is really tasty and makes the noodle saturate
Kimberly I.
Great sauce for when making spaghetti or any pasta dish that requires tomato sauce.
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Only use Prego for my family. We have tried other brands but always go back toprego.
Kenzi M.
The only Spaghetti sauce I or my family use! It has the best flavor and best price!
Alyssa I.
Torrance, CA
My go to pasta sauce from the supermarket.  Its really cheap, perfect for a cheap college meal of pasta.  I usually like to throw in some onion or garlic, and maybe some meat if I have any.  Or I also like to make a cheater shakshuka/skillet eggs with this, especially if i didn't use all of the sauce from pasta
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
The jar was bigger than I thought it would be. Will use for spaghetti or lasagne when family comes. Love Prego products. Has great flavor. There is a lot of sauce in this. And the nutritional facts are good too.
Rhonda M.
Do you add anything to your sauce such as veggies or spices?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yes or no ??????????
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego, Clasico or Bertolli?
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Our families favorite pasta sauce for our pasta. There are deals to get these jars for less than $1 with couponing. A great value for a tasty meal