BY PREGO #7 in Pasta Sauce

In Prego® Traditional, vine-ripened tomatoes provide the base for the perfect balance of sweet tomato taste and savory Italian seasonings. A true classic!

Buy on Amazon
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
You can't go wrong with some prego! I love using this in  any of my pastas that i make! I usually add a jar of prego and Ragu to mix for my speghetti and it flavors it really well! The price on prego isn't high at all!! They actually have sales on there brand all the time!! High recommend if you haven't tried!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Absolutely love this sauce!! I get the large jar at Kroger and add my ground beef, sweet Italian sausage and pepperoni, onion and garlic and I get a batch of spaghetti sauce for 2 times and it tastes amazing. This is great quality and have been very pleased with it. I highly recommend this item.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love Prego sauce it’s my favorite brand to use when making pasta! If I’m using the traditional sauce I like to cut up peppers and onions to add to it for added flavor. I also add vegan meatballs to it and then warm it up to put on top of noodles. The price is great as well.
aliah i.
ORLANDO, FL
Prego tradition sauce has been my go to spaghetti sauce it's delicious and be used in so many dishes my spagetti with just noodles and sauces to baked ziti to spagetti and meat balls to meatballs sandwiches to even my pizza for my kids who absolutely loves to eat and eats anything with this sauce in it. It's been my go for years and will be forever.
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
My kids absolutely love this sauce for spaghetti!!. Plus I use it for when I make pizza and lasagna.I love that it’s doesn’t have big chunks of tomato in it like other brands. I buy mine from Costco because it is two big jars for a very good price. I would recommend this sauce to everyone. Five stars because if my kids love it then I love it Prego® Italian Sauce Traditional
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
Prego traditional sauce is usually my go to when I want sauce on my pasta or whatever else. I know it has more sugar in it than homemade kind, but it just tastes better and it's not expensive so you really can't go wrong with it!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Preferred over any other brand! Such a great taste and so affordable! Tastes homemade without all the work. Perfect for spaghetti, lasagna, or any pasta! Pairs perfectly with our Italian Stuffed Shells recipe! Highly recommend!
Shelly S.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my all time favorite pasta sauces. I use it for everything. I brought it from shop rite, I usually pair it with spaghetti or any pasta dish that I’m making. Definitely one of my favs
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Another great sauce that I also reach for when I'm on a budget. This is a great sauce. It's also a great meal with an angel hair or penne pasta. I would recommend it. I will continue to buy it.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I love to buy Prego Sauces, over alot of other brands I have tasted from the grocery aisle. Its so easy to just twist the lid off and mix it into pot to heat and serve. It has the perfect balance between sweet and savory in my opinion. The texture is not too thin but thick enough to stick to the spaghetti or macaroni nicely without sliding off and making a mess. I really like the taste of the traditional and the meat sauce one. I usually purchase the really big jars or the double jars from the wholesale store.
Rhonda M.
Do you add anything to your sauce such as veggies or spices?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yes or no ??????????
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego, Clasico or Bertolli?
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Our families favorite pasta sauce for our pasta. There are deals to get these jars for less than $1 with couponing. A great value for a tasty meal