Prego Italian Sauce Traditional uploaded by Luz A.Prego Italian Sauce Traditional uploaded by Vane G.Prego Italian Sauce Traditional uploaded by Ang T.

BY PREGO #5 in Pasta Sauce

Prego® Italian Sauce Traditional.

Per 1/2 cup 70 calories. see more...

Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Foodie Expert
Prego Traditional is my go-to sauce for spaghetti. It has that rich, savory flavor that is packed with herbs and spices. The sauce is not runny and the color is a beautiful bright red. My family always adds sugar to the spaghetti sauce to make it sweet. Totally recommend!!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA
Foodie Expert
I really like this sauce from Prego. The taste and texture is really great for all types of pastas but the best kind is the angel hair type! I really enjoy it and buy these in bulk if I can.
Luz A.
Luz A.
Doral, FL
This Italian sauce is my favorite it seems to be homemade and is flavorful. I used it to do pastas and eggplants roll ups.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Foodie Expert
My favorite sauce! It's really good and there's many flavors to choose from, it's also cheap affordable
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
I love to buy Prego Sauces, over alot of other brands I have tasted from the grocery aisle. Its so easy to just twist the lid off and mix it into pot to heat and serve. It has the perfect balance between sweet and savory in my opinion. The texture is not too thin but thick enough to stick to the spaghetti or macaroni nicely without sliding off and making a mess. I really like the taste of the traditional and the meat sauce one. I usually purchase the really big jars or the double jars from the wholesale store.
Michele P.
Michele P.
Foodie Expert
When I am in a hurry and need to buy jarred pasta sauce, Prego is my "go to" choice.  I love the Traditional, the Three-Cheese and the Chunky Garden varieties equally well.  I love the fact that this sauce tastes fresh and homemade, and does not have a bitter aftertaste like some jarred sauces.  I also think the price is great based on the quality and the jar size.....very good value.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Prego is one of my all time favorite Marinara's. I love the Classic flavor but I also love their Three Meat Sauce as well with my Spaghetti or any other Pasta Dishes I make. A Bottle of this usually runs for about $3 at my local Supermarket and I think lasts a few uses and can be stored for at least a month after being opened. I recommend this Pasta Sauce because it is flavorful and a great price.
Kathaleen C.
Kathaleen C.
Eubank, KY
Foodie Expert
The thickest yummy sauce ever is prego! My husband gets so excited when I bring home prego sauce because he knows we're going to have a good Italian meal! Complete with Italian cheesy buns and a big ole salad with greens and a vinaigrette ! Make mealtimes memories with prego sauces.
Janie R.
Janie R.
Foodie Expert
This is a pretty good sauce and far as store bought sauces, it's not my very favorite but will do in a pinch. It has a pretty good texture, but could use a bit more flavor. My personal favorite is the Bertolli Organic Olive Oil, Basil & Garlic Sauce but honestly it's mostly personal preference
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to pasta sauce when I am not making it from scratch! Prego is on it's a game with all of their pasta sauces. They are full of flavor, it's sweet and savory like a sauce should be. It's not soupy like some it's competitors it's just great all around!
Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.
Do you add anything to your sauce such as veggies or spices?
WIEM 🇹.
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yes or no ??????????
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Prego, Clasico or Bertolli?
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Our families favorite pasta sauce for our pasta. There are deals to get these jars for less than $1 with couponing. A great value for a tasty meal
S P.
S P.
Who else buys this in bulk? We do because we use it in several different dishes like spaghetti, homemade pizzas, lasagna and even some pasta casseroles.