BY PREGO #2 in Pasta Sauce

In Prego® Traditional, vine-ripened tomatoes provide the base for the perfect balance of sweet tomato taste and savory Italian seasonings. A true classic!

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This has always been my go-to sauce for making spaghetti.  At an economical price this sauce has always been my favorite for over 20 years.  I always buy it at the local grocery store and I will continue to buy it.  Would highly recommend this item to anyone.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
We buy this spaghetti sauce weekly . It has a great flavor, and is not too sweet or thick. I like to use this on spaghetti, and lasagna. I purchased this at Walmart, and it is a very affordable product. I would definitely buy again, they offer a big variety of flavors and is available at most stores.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
This sauce is thick and hardy which is perfect when i make dinner. My family enjoys a sauce that isnt too watery or greasy. It has real cucks of tomate and mushrooms plus sausage and more. Makes dinner time so much better.
Aliah I.
ORLANDO, FL
Prego tradition sauce has been my go to spaghetti sauce it's delicious and be used in so many dishes my spagetti with just noodles and sauces to baked ziti to spagetti and meat balls to meatballs sandwiches to even my pizza for my kids who absolutely loves to eat and eats anything with this sauce in it. It's been my go for years and will be forever.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
You can't go wrong with some prego! I love using this in  any of my pastas that i make! I usually add a jar of prego and Ragu to mix for my speghetti and it flavors it really well! The price on prego isn't high at all!! They actually have sales on there brand all the time!! High recommend if you haven't tried!
Katelyn M.
Centennial, CO
Best pasta sauce to eat at home when you don’t want to make homemade sauce (#toolazy haha) I do find that sometimes it can leave a little bit of an after taste but it’s not a big deal
Courtney H.
Green Bay, WI
My favorite Spaghetti Sauce! I can’t use any other. I love it in my Baked Ziti. It’s a great price and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great tasting spaghetti sauce.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Absolutely love this sauce!! I get the large jar at Kroger and add my ground beef, sweet Italian sausage and pepperoni, onion and garlic and I get a batch of spaghetti sauce for 2 times and it tastes amazing. This is great quality and have been very pleased with it. I highly recommend this item.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love Prego sauce it’s my favorite brand to use when making pasta! If I’m using the traditional sauce I like to cut up peppers and onions to add to it for added flavor. I also add vegan meatballs to it and then warm it up to put on top of noodles. The price is great as well.
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
Prego traditional sauce is usually my go to when I want sauce on my pasta or whatever else. I know it has more sugar in it than homemade kind, but it just tastes better and it's not expensive so you really can't go wrong with it!
Rhonda M.
Do you add anything to your sauce such as veggies or spices?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yes or no ??????????
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Prego, Clasico or Bertolli?
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Our families favorite pasta sauce for our pasta. There are deals to get these jars for less than $1 with couponing. A great value for a tasty meal