BY PREGO #8 in Pasta Sauce

Prego® Italian Sauce Traditional.

Per 1/2 cup 70 calories. see more...

aliah i.
ORLANDO, FL
Foodie Expert
Prego tradition sauce has been my go to spaghetti sauce it's delicious and be used in so many dishes my spagetti with just noodles and sauces to baked ziti to spagetti and meat balls to meatballs sandwiches to even my pizza for my kids who absolutely loves to eat and eats anything with this sauce in it. It's been my go for years and will be forever.
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
Foodie Expert
Prego traditional sauce is usually my go to when I want sauce on my pasta or whatever else. I know it has more sugar in it than homemade kind, but it just tastes better and it's not expensive so you really can't go wrong with it!
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Foodie Expert
Preferred over any other brand! Such a great taste and so affordable! Tastes homemade without all the work. Perfect for spaghetti, lasagna, or any pasta! Pairs perfectly with our Italian Stuffed Shells recipe! Highly recommend!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
Another great sauce that I also reach for when I'm on a budget. This is a great sauce. It's also a great meal with an angel hair or penne pasta. I would recommend it. I will continue to buy it.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
I love to buy Prego Sauces, over alot of other brands I have tasted from the grocery aisle. Its so easy to just twist the lid off and mix it into pot to heat and serve. It has the perfect balance between sweet and savory in my opinion. The texture is not too thin but thick enough to stick to the spaghetti or macaroni nicely without sliding off and making a mess. I really like the taste of the traditional and the meat sauce one. I usually purchase the really big jars or the double jars from the wholesale store.
Michele P.
Foodie Expert
When I am in a hurry and need to buy jarred pasta sauce, Prego is my "go to" choice.  I love the Traditional, the Three-Cheese and the Chunky Garden varieties equally well.  I love the fact that this sauce tastes fresh and homemade, and does not have a bitter aftertaste like some jarred sauces.  I also think the price is great based on the quality and the jar size.....very good value.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Prego is one of my all time favorite Marinara's. I love the Classic flavor but I also love their Three Meat Sauce as well with my Spaghetti or any other Pasta Dishes I make. A Bottle of this usually runs for about $3 at my local Supermarket and I think lasts a few uses and can be stored for at least a month after being opened. I recommend this Pasta Sauce because it is flavorful and a great price.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
I love all Prego sauces especially the meat and 4 cheese sauces. I normally get my Prego from Walmart for one dollar. I will try other sauces but have none that can beat Prego. I'm very satisfied with all Prego sauces.
Kathaleen C.
Eubank, KY
Foodie Expert
The thickest yummy sauce ever is prego! My husband gets so excited when I bring home prego sauce because he knows we're going to have a good Italian meal! Complete with Italian cheesy buns and a big ole salad with greens and a vinaigrette ! Make mealtimes memories with prego sauces.
Kaitlyn M.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to pasta sauce when I am not making it from scratch! Prego is on it's a game with all of their pasta sauces. They are full of flavor, it's sweet and savory like a sauce should be. It's not soupy like some it's competitors it's just great all around!
Rhonda M.
Do you add anything to your sauce such as veggies or spices?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yes or no ??????????
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Our families favorite pasta sauce for our pasta. There are deals to get these jars for less than $1 with couponing. A great value for a tasty meal
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Prego, Clasico or Bertolli?
S P.
Foodie Expert
Who else buys this in bulk? We do because we use it in several different dishes like spaghetti, homemade pizzas, lasagna and even some pasta casseroles.